Darts Buddy

TITAN REVIEWS - Winmau Crisis 22g
Hello Nutz, today I have a special green treat for you! the Winmau Crisis 22g! I received them yesturday and only threw them for a little bit because I didn't want to scuff up the barrels too bad before I reviewed them. Now lets get started!

Opening the box:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

On the Board:

Weight and Dimensions:

Balance:

Green - Medium Shaft
Blue - Intermediate Shaft
Yellow - Short Shaft

Overall:
The Winmau Crisis is a great dart and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves the color green. Its about time a dart company made a dart with a different shade of green rather than Lime Green. The Winmau Crisis has plenty of grip and feels quite grippy even with the black coating. It feels well balanced and great quality as usual for Winmau darts. If any of you are thinking of getting this dart but not sure, buy it. You won't regret it! 
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
How much is that? Nice review as well!
Nice review Titan! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Would love an update when you've thrown them a little more.
(12-12-2015, 08:51 PM)majeek Wrote: How much is that? Nice review as well!

I got them for $50/£32 at A180. Thank you
TITAN
(12-12-2015, 09:03 PM)Kev Wrote: Nice review Titan! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Would love an update when you've thrown them a little more.

Will do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I look forward to throwing them more
TITAN
Good review Titan love the colored paper clips lol, i so wanna try these
(12-12-2015, 09:10 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review Titan love the colored paper clips lol, i so wanna try these

Those are binder clips. I have all colors and sizes.

What's you offer? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They hold papers to i call them paper clips lol
(12-13-2015, 01:49 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: They hold papers to i call them paper clips lol

It can also pinch something else. I can try them on you and call them Ball Clips!

Wanna bet?
Better get bigger clips lmao
+1

Great review!!!
great review+1
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Thanks Titan for the review. Crisis was the only darts I like from this year's winmau release. Glad to see it in your pictures!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review James +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Colour scheme is great on these and length is just right for me, I should be getting my set very soon so looking forward to trying them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Super review Titan. Those look like a quality set of darts and the colour combination is great - love the green!!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 #12 Reviews: DPC Practice Guide Serial 7hriller 9 2,968 05-29-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  5000th POST! TITAN REVIEW - Target Power 9Five Gen 3 Titan 36 10,300 03-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Monster Soldier No.5 18g Titan 19 8,155 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 21g Titan 37 16,821 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: HapBilko
  S7 #11 Reviews: Winmau 24g Robbie Green Serial 7hriller 16 6,613 02-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Serial 7hriller
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,203 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  S7 Reviews #9: Unicorn 21g Joe Cullen Serial 7hriller 11 4,855 07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: trekbowl300
  S7 Reviews #6: 25g Target Carrera C3 Serial 7hriller 18 7,230 05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Viking
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 Revenge 22g Titan 7 5,236 10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Ben Davison
  TITAN MINI REVIEW - Flight Thickness 100 v 150 v 180 Titan 15 6,487 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: atas41