Target Darts.

BEST DART - STARFIRE 17g darts video review

BEST DART - STARFIRE 17g darts video review

My review is here : Korean, English (Google Translate)
Looks good for the price Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thanks Won!

How many Korean dart companies now? Seems to be growing almost weekly! Thats a good thing though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-12-2015, 10:53 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Looks good for the price Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Thanks Won!

How many Korean dart companies now?  Seems to be growing almost weekly!  Thats a good thing though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dartsshop - Phoenix Darts' online darts shop. They have BEST DART Brand. BEST DART begun at Phoenix Summer Festival.

DartsKorea - They have Bull's Fighter Brand. Oldest darts online shop in Korea.

Dartsmecca - They have Jazz Brand. They also old maker in Korea.

Hello Darts - They have Maruone Brand. Their main market is world. 

Darts World - They have ZEUS Brand and they will lunch FAF Brand. Their main item is home electric darts board. 

9shot darts - They have DUMA Brand. 9shot is one man company.

Darts Vader - They are start up brand. Slit No.5 is their first barrel.

That's all I know. If new barrel maker or brand lunching, I'll post : )
Thanks for the update Won, so many different names with different brands?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-12-2015, 01:08 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Thanks for the update Won, so many different names with different brands?

Yes. Every shops are made their own brands.
Nice review jayouloun, well done! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-12-2015, 08:19 PM)Kev Wrote: Nice review jayouloun, well done! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very well done review. Pics are in depth and not much more I could ask for in detail, except your grip. I tried that grip and no way Jose'.
Thanks for taking the time to make the review
(12-26-2015, 05:38 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Very well done review. Pics are in depth and not much more I could ask for in detail, except your grip. I tried that grip and no way Jose'.
Thanks for taking the time to make the review

Thank you. 
Grip is own style. I also don't grip like Phil Taylor, haha : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accurate Dart Titan 20g darts review Getagrip 15 33,486 02-26-2019, 03:19 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
Thumbs Up JW One 23g darts review the Voks 2017 Design a dart winner! Getagrip 28 8,786 11-24-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Accurate Dart Evolution 20g darts review Getagrip 7 64,007 08-04-2017, 04:09 PM
  Red Dragon Rebel Darts 25gr 90% tungsten and Tri-fold Pro Dart Wallet Review copigme 27 8,923 07-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post: copigme
  Unicorn RvB@50 limited edition darts unboxing video and semi review Getagrip 21 9,473 06-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: The Nomad
  Darts Video Reviews Getagrip 14 13,959 02-20-2017, 03:32 PM
  DIVINE GROOVE COMPASS 2 18g video review jayouloun 6 3,265 10-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jayouloun
  Video Review - Bull's Fighter Gemini 19g (Soft) jayouloun 2 1,809 07-16-2016, 11:38 AM
  Shot Gear Tomahawk FL 17g darts review first dart with stabilizing fins! Getagrip 25 12,030 07-08-2016, 12:56 PM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF GRIM REAPER 19g jayouloun 0 922 05-12-2016, 11:49 AM