Target Darts.

What Darts You Use Right Now ?
Question 
I use these Vintage Bob Andersons 21g ,  short deflecta and standartd metronic flights

I choose this flights because the are flexible to the fat 100-150 microns
may all the doubles be with you

If I am practicing more than 30 minutes, chances are my other darts will get thrown. I throw them all occasionally. But by far getting the most play time are my 22g Unicorn Devon Peterson darts. They may look a little rough, but they fly great. I have a good deal of confidence in them. Definitely #1 in my rotation.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Unicorn Smith sig silver star 24g, supergrip fusion . Just got back into darts after not playing for over 10 years.
Looking at getting a set of phase 5's soon as I used to throw those so good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
(01-04-2018, 01:46 PM)Pleadguitar Wrote: Unicorn Smith sig silver star 24g, supergrip fusion . Just got back into darts after not playing for over 10 years.  
Looking at getting a set of phase 5's soon as I used to throw those so good

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Those look nice!
Darts: Too many to list here thanks to this forum!
2017 180's - 2
2018 Target - 9/12
Currently using Bulls Max Hopp 90% tungsten in 25g, with short Pro-grip and Amazon 100 micron flights.

[attachment=15338]

I like bright coloured flights and stems so I can see them clearly against the board
Not really throwing these for now, but more like just the afternoon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-04-2018, 10:15 PM)Great White North Wrote: Not really throwing these for now, but more like just the afternoon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks like you’re having a “Good Afternoon”  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-04-2018, 10:28 PM)The G Wrote: Looks like you’re having a “Good Afternoon”  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"Reaping" the rewards of the day yes. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-04-2018, 10:29 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 10:28 PM)The G Wrote: Looks like you’re having a “Good Afternoon”  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"Reaping" the rewards of the day yes. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don’t be so Grim ....  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-04-2018, 10:46 PM)The G Wrote: Don’t be so Grim ....  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dug these out tonight for a throw at League night .

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
At my office i just can juse this... Every morning till fhe first cup of coffee is readyGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
my most darts in use are Empire Black Pearl 21g, nice for training with well balance and grip (ringed barrel).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Grandslam Martin Adams 22g. Have used these for a time in the past but have gone back to them since changing my grip to the front. One of my all time favourite sets and in my eyes one of the best balanced ones as well.