Harrows Darts.

What Darts You Use Right Now ?
Back on the John Parts, 22g. I wish I wouldn’t go cold with these darts and just stick with them.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mission Spirit M3 (24g) + short Mission GripLock shafts + standard Mission Logo flights. Very simple straight barrel darts, but really like them. Won't be changing these in the foreseeable future.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Monster Leveret ll fit with storms brought back from the dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-07-2021, 02:33 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: [Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2021050...7e7191.jpg]
Monster Leveret ll fit with storms brought back from the dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting barrel shape/design... How they fly?

Darts - Unknown - 31mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 21.9g throwing
Darts - Unicorn Dum Dum - 24.5mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 16.9g throwing
Stems - Shanghai Satin Nylon 34mm  --  Flights - Designa Mini
Board - One80 Gladiator II  --  Light - Homemade LED Dimmer Ring
180's - Lost count  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   --  Highest Shot out - 170
Best sequence thrown - 9 Perfect Darts in practice

The go straight so can't ask for more than that. The rear grip is about 5-6. They are slightly front weighted and they are fun to throw.

Sorry about the lousy photo done with poor lighting.
(05-08-2021, 03:39 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: The go straight so can't ask for more than that. The rear grip is about 5-6. They are slightly front weighted and they are fun to throw.

Sorry about the lousy photo done with poor lighting.

Picture is fine.

They do look like they'd suit my throw or it's something I could adapt to very quickly.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts - Unknown - 31mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 21.9g throwing
Darts - Unicorn Dum Dum - 24.5mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 16.9g throwing
Stems - Shanghai Satin Nylon 34mm  --  Flights - Designa Mini
Board - One80 Gladiator II  --  Light - Homemade LED Dimmer Ring
180's - Lost count  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   --  Highest Shot out - 170
Best sequence thrown - 9 Perfect Darts in practice