Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Winmau Rhino 150 Micron flights
Been using the WInmau rhino 150 micron flights recently and getting on with them really well.They seem to make the dart flight much more true I guess cos theres no movement with the flights because they are so thick,I'm using them in my Nicholsons but I think there may be weight issues with very light barrels, they are also very hard to damage, anybody else using these?

Best Tournament Result;
Pontins Pakefield 2014 Runner Up.
I have used them and they are pretty good.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thought I saw a review of them.

I choose thin flights, because they are more flexible
may all the doubles be with you

What weight are you Nico's?  I have the 22g ones and love them more than I thought possible.  I started throwing them with the Winmau player rhinos that come with the darts but switched to 100 micron ones for no other reason than I prefer white flights to black.

Didn't consider the difference in thickness might affect things although I can't say I have noticed a difference. 

Just ordered two sets of the white Nico player flights.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
I have used them for a while the only issue I have with them is the fact that they open up at the back and on the front of the flight and if you do not use flight protectors on them. You will have a few robin hoods right into the flights.
They're not too bad, I find them a bit too thick though
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have been using them for about 3 weeks and so far I really like them. I do agree with the fact that the thickness help with preventing wiggling while in the air.
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

I used them and really liked them ... BUT ... I've switched to the even thicker L-style and I like those better.
Bulls 22g Blackpool B's, medium spinner stems with raw75 flights
2017: Ton80's .. .. .. 1
2017: 3 bulls .. .. .. 1

I have the Rhino 100 micron and like them!

They may have the benefit of longer durability, but one disadvantage is that darts bounce-back or deflect very heavily because the flights are so hard and stiff. 100 micron flights or lower bend and the darts usually stick in the board despite deflections.

The amount of bounce-backs was a lot higher when I used 150 micron flights. Because of the stiffness my darts sometimes have been catapulted left, right and even back towards me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
I just bought some 150 micron Rhino's so they should arrive soon. We'll see how I get on with them!
Cracking flights, ive managed to chew a few of mine up but that's a good sign
Stick with it. Set up with snakebate eueo 11 20g. Flying straight.and durable.
The 75 microns seem to thin, I can never get them to hold a decent shape.
The 150 microns seem to thick and are a pain to get into the stem, also my darts seems to fly in lower with the 150's.
Yet .. .. .. at the moment I using 75 micron dimplex's, their texture seems to make hold their shape.
After a few months of messing around with all sort of flight I like anything in a standard style 100 microns thick.
Bulls 22g Blackpool B's, medium spinner stems with raw75 flights
2017: Ton80's .. .. .. 1
2017: 3 bulls .. .. .. 1

(04-30-2017, 06:03 PM)Karldawg Wrote: The 75 microns seem to thin, I can never get them to hold a decent shape.
The 150 microns seem to thick and are a pain to get into the stem, also my darts seems to fly in lower with the 150's.
Yet .. .. .. at the moment I using 75 micron dimplex's, their texture seems to make hold their shape.
After a few months of messing around with all sort of flight I like anything in a standard style 100 microns thick.

Have you tried L-Style or similar? Although a lot more expensive, they hold their shape perfectly.