Harrows Darts.

My Taylor used Phase 5 Rosso's
Not sure why I bought them as I'm not his biggest fan but hey ho - I think it was all this talk of him going over to Target that made me press the button!!

I know it says used by him in both in competition and practice - I wish they actually put which competition on the cert. It was probably a set he used for a couple of practice throws and then just bulling up at a comp lol

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
a very nice piece of memorabilia to have!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like
How much for it???lol!!!
£80 lol - not bad though when you consider the darts on their own would be £60 so him using them and signing the case cost an extra £20
Nice one mike , where did you get them
From the shop on Taylor's website Del - they do signed shirts (including match worn) and signed pics as well. They are in the Phil Taylor Memorabilia part at the bottom here

https://www.philthepower.com/shop/

EDIT: - just had a quick look there and they were £85 not £80 lol
Just had a look at the actual page the Rosso's were on and they are currently showing as sold out. If you want a set of these then keep checking back on the link as they get a couple of sets in every now and again.
Thats mike ,i will keep an eye out , wouldnt mind getting a set as in my opinion hes off to target so will become collectable
Wow ! I want them so bad!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble
My Darts!

(06-28-2013, 04:17 PM)skyblueadam Wrote: Wow ! I want them so bad!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Please don't send me a pm Adam lol - these ain't for sale or swaps, these is purely for putting in a frame or case for posterity
lol at mike
(06-28-2013, 04:21 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 04:17 PM)skyblueadam Wrote: Wow ! I want them so bad!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Please don't send me a pm Adam lol - these ain't for sale or swaps, these is purely for putting in a frame or case for posterity

How may times does this member have to say his collection of darts are not for sale!! Now what do ya want again for them !Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awww, poor Adam!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rosso Taylors heppy147 18 4,366 02-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 Purists The G 16 4,782 02-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  PT Phase 5 Rosso... M4rck3 1 756 02-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  Unicorn Evolution Series Phase 5 Rosso METRONOME 8 1,564 02-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Last Post: *Saber*