Target Darts.

Voks Toe Line Checker
I recently bought a Voks toe line checker to aid in the set up of our league boards as we had recently changed bars. It was a touch pricy, coming in at over $13, but I found it to be well worth it. It made setting the toe line and checking the bull height quick and easy. We didn't have to add on the board and surround depth or compensate for molding while measuring the toe line. 

It's simple to use. You simply put the point into the bull and use the chain to check the height and toe line. Checking the toe line may require someone to hold the point in depending on how worn the board is. 

It definitely was useful, and i found it to be worth the money, but most people really wouldn't need one. I would recommend it if you are constantly moving boards for one reason or another, or want to check boards at other pubs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have one too, very good tools Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks a good piece of kit if the floor is level - what about if there is a noticeable slope either up or down?
You would have to use another method if the floor is sloped.
Nah you just measure the angle from bulls eye to oche
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks very robust. I use the wee cheapy unicorn oche mate to set my oche. My board is in the kids toy room so I can't have a set oche! One of these tools is dead quick and handy for setting the oche each time and very useful for double checking any board setup
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I made my own after buying one. I sort of like the diy things.
Match Darts: Target Carrera C3 25g
Shafts: L-style carbon locked
Flights: L-style champagne shape C3 dimple

High in: 160 Matchplay / High out: 170 Matchplay
I bought one and love it
(12-04-2015, 10:49 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I have one too, very good tools Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You use it to check your right toe or left toe?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Voxs Steel Toe-Line Checker SkinnyMike 17 10,281 01-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Last Post: SkinnyMike