Harrows Darts.

Cosmo lengths
Does anyone have a conversion chart for Cosmo stems please
(12-02-2015, 10:51 PM)Del Wrote: Does anyone have a conversion chart for Cosmo stems please

Size 1 - 13mm Extra Short
 Size 2 - 18mm Short
 Size 3 - 23mm Inbetween
 Size 4 - 28mm Inbetween Long 
 Size 6 - 35mm Long
 Size 7 - 38mm Extra Long
 Size 8 - 42mm Mega Long
may all the doubles be with you

^^ what Fred said Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks fellas
man I was just trying to figure this out as well. That's why I love you guys. Now who has the best prices is the next question?
(12-03-2015, 01:01 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: man I was just trying to figure this out as well. That's why I love you guys. Now who has the best prices is the next question?

world dart shop Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
get carbon shafts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
save time , buy two sets of normal stems ,break stems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ,order carbon , happy
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

If you look at the stems on the Darts Corner site they show the conversion table which includes a column showing the full set up length with a standard flight attached - eg https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=44636
Well I want to be happy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the info guys

Guess I'll have to hide the PayPal statement after christmas
(12-03-2015, 02:51 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Well I want to be happy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the info guys

Guess I'll have to hide the PayPal statement after christmas

happy wife happy life
yes hide the statement Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

HaHa no doubt I've become quite good at hiding things like that.
Funny story though. Just today i pulled a dart off the shelf to use the point to undo a knot in a shoe lace. The wife said "Those are nice. Are they new"? ooooops At least she liked them.
She will know all about the new darts you are buying whether you hide the statements or not - she will be saving them up for when she wants to buy herself a new outfit in case you turn round and say to her she already has loads she doesn't wear lol
I can buy darts for years and never match what she can put on the bank card. There's no way to rationalize it any longer.
(12-02-2015, 11:04 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:51 PM)Del Wrote: Does anyone have a conversion chart for Cosmo stems please

Size 1 - 13mm Extra Short
 Size 2 - 18mm Short
 Size 3 - 23mm Inbetween
 Size 4 - 28mm Inbetween Long 
 Size 6 - 35mm Long
 Size 7 - 38mm Extra Long
 Size 8 - 42mm Mega Long

Size 4 - 28 mm Inbetween Long? Not "Medium"

The measurements are from where it goes flush with the barrel to the tip, not at the tip of the threaded part...right?
#5 is Medium
I thought the measurement was from where it goes flush with the barrel to the beginning of the actual flight wings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stem lengths, any standards? Dpawson 4 342 01-29-2020, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Zero