Simpson, David - entry complete
Turner, Steve - entry complete
van de Ven, Jeffrey
van der Horst, Michel
Wilson, David
Young, James
Colin Lloyd .No comment
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think he is finished now sadly, would be nice to have him prove me wrong though
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yuji Eguchi in there, nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
With Danny Dyer in it'll be 'kickin off' big time...j.d.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-03-2015, 12:25 AM)jo$handaz Wrote: Yuji Eguchi in there, nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No doubt if he gets a card he will do the same as Muramatsu has done for the last two years - ie show up for a couple of UK Open qualifiers at the start of the 2 years and a couple of PC events at the end of the term. 

In my opinion if players aren't going to bother using the card in the event they win one then I don't think they should go to Q School and deprive another player who would use it, or the powers that be should change the rules so that you have to play in a certain number of events in the first year or you automatically lose the card for the second year

As for Danny Dyer, unfortunately it's not the actor off of Eastenders - I believe this one is from Cardiff
This is one of the things the PDC gets very right in my opinion.
Even though the old guy in me shouts that Colin Lloyd should be still on stage he has not performed at a high enough level, over a period of time, to be included. Thus he now has to earn a tour card despite being a two time televised major winner.
This policy opens the door for new talent to make a break through.
(Snooker, for example, I'm looking at you!)
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

LOL it would be great if it was Dyer the actor Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Best of luck to Ray Campel he plays in my league!
(12-03-2015, 04:15 PM)smithshane05 Wrote: Best of luck to Ray Campel he plays in my league!

Is he good?
180-1(33)

When will we see Adam Paxton on this list?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I wouldn't have thought he would go to Q School for another couple of years yet at least
(12-03-2015, 04:31 PM)Troll Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 04:15 PM)smithshane05 Wrote: Best of luck to Ray Campel he plays in my league!

Is he good?

Yh very. We play 501 best of 5, my cousin played him last yr he's a county player Ray won he had 2 11 darters me cuz hit a 13darter and Ray had a 12 to win 3-1.
Glenn Durant will be on that list after he has smashed the lakeside this year.
Darts:Unicorn Target Tony o Shea gen2 24g , extra short stems and bristow dimples flight board: Bulls advantage 5.01.
Best 301: 7 darts (twice)
Best 501: 12 darts
Best Checkout: 170 (practice) 170(Match)
League 2015: 
Best leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 120.
(12-03-2015, 04:36 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: When will we see Adam Paxton on this list?

Not this year I'm afraid. GCSE's first and then will probably have a go in 2017 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble
My Darts!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Does Q school mean? derrickyoung 20 1,473 01-28-2019, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Zeyes