Darts Buddy

UniScore
Has anyone used UniScore on the Unicorn website?

I'm currently on Pro-Darter which I really like but I have one issue with it.  If I play against the trainer on the laptop using Wi-Fi then there are times when the game finishes but doesn't save.  I guess there have been connectivity issues but it would be good if it could save the game locally so the data isn't lost.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(11-26-2015, 10:37 PM)Banz Wrote: Has anyone used UniScore on the Unicorn website?

I'm currently on Pro-Darter which I really like but I have one issue with it.  If I play against the trainer on the laptop using Wi-Fi then there are times when the game finishes but doesn't save.  I guess there have been connectivity issues but it would be good if it could save the game locally so the data isn't lost.

What is this "you must play at least 5 matches to play against the bot? rubbish?
i find pro-darter a very useful website, can't say i have had connectivity issues, i use my iPhone and iPad, what i like about this is when I'm in a pub with wifi me and my friends can sign in and it still records our games against each other Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. haven't herd about uniscore but i think i will have a look Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Darts: Target Pro League Keith Deller 23g
Stems & Flights: Harrows Click System(Short Stems)
Best Leg of Darts 501: 11 (180,140,100,t19 d12)
Best Leg of Darts 301(double in, double out): 9 (d16 s20 s5,180, s16 s16 d16)
Favorite Doubles: d16, d18, d10
180's this 2015: 85 
180's of 2016:31 as of 12/1/16
(12-15-2015, 04:08 AM)BigE Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 10:37 PM)Banz Wrote: Has anyone used UniScore on the Unicorn website?

What is this "you must play at least 5 matches to play against the bot? rubbish?

Yeah, this is why I haven't given it a go.

I do love Pro Darter (and haven't had an issue on my phone) but the occasional lost game is a drag.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
I use n01 because then I do not need a network connection.  But I don't see a save game/history feature.