Shot Darts

Cosmo Fit Point Plus review
Along with my O'Sheas I got these in the mail today - some new Cosmo Fit Point Plus tips!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You get 50 in a box, 5 sets of 10 tips. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So what would be my test mules for them? Only my new O'Sheas! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So here's how it works. Each tip breaks off the branch, like so.

Once you've taken them off you can screw them on by hand, until you reach some resistance (the special screw thread working):

The rest of it can be done by hand too but I decided to use the "plus" tool to showcase it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's the points fitted:

Very beautiful points then! And believe me; they will fit tight. Trust me, these will not work loose without a serious fight, and you will need the Plus tool to get them off. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's how they landed in the board after some throws:

One thing I've noticed about the FPPs is that they don't wobble as much as other softip points do (at least in a sisal board). They seem more solid, and I like that.

Overall my thoughts are this: If you're reading this review, then stop and go and buy some Fit Point Plus tips! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Seriously - I've heard nothing but good things about them, and after some experience of my own I agree these are awesome tips.

My score? 10/10, Cosmo Darts have made an awesome softip point here and I wholly expect them to take off. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
good review
i have been using them for a month
unbreakable.... no
that being said
they last longer than lippoint  short  and stick better also ( have been using lipoint for 2 years)
very good tips for the money
just my .02
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

nice review Josh I have some of these that I got in a trade on here but not tried them yet, they sound good though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good review. I think Fit point plus is a very good soft tip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Swiss Point Safe review YoungStarDC 16 608 05-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 124 85,818 03-15-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Mission Darts R Point Expert Darts Re Pointing Tool Review Getagrip 9 724 12-01-2019, 04:32 PM
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 4,577 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 1,266 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM