Target Darts.

If you were a Pro and could sign with any company who would you choose?
As the title says if you could choose to sign with any manufacturer who would you choose and why?

There is many I like really so for me its tough to choose, I think Unicorns long history may sway me towards them but I like a lot of the others too for varying reasons, but who would you choose? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Probably target , they are the king of gimmick darts and more gimmick darts sold = more money for me lol
Probably an Asian company, maybe an new company just starting if i was a Pro then they might be the next big thing and you could be doing a review on them Grip lol, just like the feel of there darts from the few i've tried or held
Ideally I'd be signed to Cosmo myself, love their Fit system and have only heard good things about the barrels too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Were it an English company would have to be Target, they can do nigh on anything so my perfect arrows would be easier to come by. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I'd go with Target or something local (If I had a local company)

I think target develop the most advanced equipment too (I think, don't shoot me down over it lol)
Harrows, cos they can still be bothered to make their Darts in England.

I would also choose L-style. I've become a stern admirer of moulded systems.
I'd go with Target for the pixel grip. I'd get my custom darts now made with green pixels on the rings Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Target or Red Dragon for me I think
Pending of course that all these companies would pay you exactly the same...

Maybe Dynasty from Japan.

Winmau/Red Dragon, so I can get a new set out every month Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-26-2015, 06:32 PM)Del Wrote: Probably target , they are the king of gimmick darts and more gimmick darts sold = more money for me lol

LOL that's business like thinking there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-26-2015, 06:34 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Probably an Asian company, maybe an new company just starting if i was a Pro then they might be the next big thing and you could be doing a review on them Grip lol, just like the feel of there darts from the few i've tried or held

Yeah I will review the CRUSHERS!

(11-26-2015, 07:34 PM)Kev Wrote: Winmau/Red Dragon, so I can get a new set out every month Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I guess if your a big enough star you could ask any of them to do that but would they all be as accommodating?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Unicorn or Harrows.

Unicorn because I'd like to have a set like the Terry Jenkins, but with a slightly different balance point.  
Harrows because I'd like a new set of Wolframs every month -- they wear out too fast.
Unicorn
may all the doubles be with you

Unicorn. So that I could have custom hero darts made for me by the unibofin.
Has to be Unicorn with Harrows a close second.

Target would be last since everyone who.moves to them seems to go wildly off form!
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which dart weight to choose? Heavy or light? The D'Artist 70 144,412 01-25-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: BadMojo
  Dart Company Rankings your thoughts. blink180 13 964 01-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Chappers
  One80 sign James Beeton mc1958 2 678 03-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  BDO Sign deal with Eurosport NickB 19 1,168 12-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Last Post: DeAngelo73
  Boris Koltsov sign`s with Winmau Troll 20 2,324 07-21-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Target Sign Bradley Brooks Noj 1 576 04-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: JDUR25
  Favourite darts sign's Mike HermThe 6 938 01-13-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: JayKay
  Help me choose a new set of darts Jim_sol 4 1,654 11-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Jim_sol
  how to choose the correct stem/flight combo for darts? Allycuk 9 44,301 07-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Allycuk
  Which Career Would You Choose? Gazzabnorthern 26 3,231 07-17-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops