Darts Buddy

Vision 360 Dartboard Light - Target Darts
Vision 360 Dartboard Light - Target Darts

We have limited stock arriving late 2015, with additional stock arriving early 2016 - Pre Order Here

360 Dartboard Lighting System & Titan Locking Bracket

Target have increased the circumference of the light ring to ensure it does not affect play whilst providing a shadow free dartboard.

Using 125 individual LED lights, the Vision 360 lighting system Illuminates your board and provides consistent light regardless of the ambient lighting in your room.

The latest in LED technology also dramatically improves your vision of the board and with 360 degrees of light the board is virtually shadowless!

Consistency is vital in darts and the Vision 360 lighting system brings one more variable under your control.

The Vision 360 lighting system is constructed from a solid, quality steel frame to house and protect the LED lights.

In addition, the steel is shaped to angle the light directly at the dartboard and not at the player, protecting the player from any glare or distraction.

The low-voltage cable is also re-enforced to ensure a direct hit from a dart doesn’t penetrate.

The whole system easily fits to any competition sized dartboard using our brand new Titan Dartboard Locking bracket, which is supplied with the lighting system.

Price will be £99.90 + P&P (Not for sale or re-sale to USA)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

I think that is the first I seen of the fixing part, was wondering how it was attached so thanks for posting that pic too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Seeing the picture of the back - thanks for posting - I'm guessing this will only work with a normal board bracket (ie this one - https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/dartboar...ilver.html ) and won't work with the Unicorn wall bracket?
Here's another one:

Custom Made Darts

Not very pleasing to the eye IMO.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
(11-24-2015, 09:11 PM)Grey Owl Wrote: Not very pleasing to the eye IMO.

I agree,  great idea poorly executed in this case. I prefer the light in the forum store.
Darts:Unicorn Target Tony o Shea gen2 24g , extra short stems and bristow dimples flight board: Bulls advantage 5.01.
Best 301: 7 darts (twice)
Best 501: 12 darts
Best Checkout: 170 (practice) 170(Match)
League 2015: 
Best leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 120.
Target have posted the following on their facebook:

Seeing the 5th picture I can't see it working with the Unicorn wall clamp - it also looks like they have included their version of the B4DC rota lock system - so hopefully the Winmau light pods work ok when I get them
I've never bought a unicorn board. How does it mount? Different than the bulls/bandit mount?
(11-26-2015, 04:57 PM)Dmott Wrote: I've never bought a unicorn board. How does it mount? Different than the bulls/bandit mount?

The Unicorn wall clamp is a great piece of kit - here is a pic of it (sorry, couldn't find one on Madhouse)

It holds the board tightly but is easy to open to swap boards over or turn the board, and you don't need to put any screws in the back of the boardeaither
Thanks. Im surprised Ive never seen that.

It looks like they could work together. The "Titan" bracket looks pretty thin, and thats the only extra piece being added behind the board.

Or just use the Titan mounting bracket only, but then you need a screw in the board like you mentioned.
Does this only work with steel tip boards? Or would it would with a soft tip like the Gran Board? I just ordered a Gran Board and I'm looking for some sort of lighting system.
Dan,

I'm not familiar with the mounting of the Gran Board, but if it's similar to that of a steel-tip, then I would guess it would work.
Custom Made Darts

This light is almost exactly the same as a design I was working on. Actually, I saw the release notice about a week after I figured out how to go about creating an LED surround without having to have anything manufactured. I have the lights, I just need to find a ring of types - I was thinking a 23 inch quilting ring might work.

I'm in the USA. We have the Scott Harrison's Circumluminator, but that costs $300 or so. With what I'm thinking, I can build my own for less than $30.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
Sounds good Jay, you should do a tutorial when you make it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Now IN STOCK!!!!
Custom Made Darts