Harrows Darts.

Cuesoul darts anyone?
Any of the fellows here throw cuesoul darts? Interesting designs and some carry a pretty price tag. Are these manufactured for cuesoul? Or by cuesoul?
There are a few threads on Cuesoul darts here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Never had any myself
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-23-2015, 11:09 AM)Jordan Wrote: Any of the fellows here throw cuesoul darts? Interesting designs and some carry a pretty price tag. Are these manufactured for cuesoul? Or by cuesoul?

By Cuesoul.
CUESOUL 
Be Unique,Be Awesome 
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOzitEcKAJY]
https://www.cuesoul.com 
(11-23-2015, 11:09 AM)Jordan Wrote: Any of the fellows here throw cuesoul darts? Interesting designs and some carry a pretty price tag. Are these manufactured for cuesoul? Or by cuesoul?

I had the Cuesoul Swift once.  Very nice darts, well made.  Only cost me $50 US with free shipping when I got them straight off the Cuesoul website.

Well just saw my old comment there lol had a few sets now and generally very good, some unique ones and some that were great to throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-21-2017, 01:49 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well just saw my old comment there lol had a few sets now and generally very good, some unique ones and some that were great to throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"Unique", don't let that XQMax hear. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
LOL

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I got a set of the Aurora when they had the generous discount for USA players. Very nice darts, I can understand why XQ Max would want to copy them ;P

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

i won a set of their brass darts a couple of years ago on facebook just had to like and share their page best brass darts i have
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Had a set of 30g cuesouls .... nicely made but couldn’t get on with them. Not sure why.
Guy in the league has several sets. He let me play with a set one Saturday comp that I had had gone to but didn't intend to play (but as there was an odd number I was roped in but didn't take my darts) They are nicely made & flew straight but to me they are overpriced I can buy sets of darts that suit me just as well for a lot less money so unless I could obtain a set for a similar price to my go to dart I would pass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to buy Cuesoul darts in the UK GutshotGrant 7 631 04-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Last Post: CUESOULDARTS
  New XQMAX Darts? Not, it is copy from CUESOUL CUESOULSPORTS 31 6,357 04-27-2018, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Shima
  Help identifying these darts (Cuesoul 21 gram) Phenohyte 11 1,579 01-31-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops