Harrows Darts.

Any new doubles games
Just wondering if anyone had any good doubles practice games that hadn't been heard of before. I'm looking for some new games to change around my practice routine so it doesn't get boring.
Go to DARTS HELP AND ADVICE Section of this forum and enjoy getting new ideas.

Just look around, check the threads read and learn.
I practice doubles by starting a D20, throw one dart if I make it move to the next number, if not and I miss I try again, and if I hit a single and halve it I'd shoot a D10. Kinda like throwing in a match. I give myself 3 darts to take out the double. I know it's like only shooting at even numbers 40 through 2, but it works for me and I seem to through at almost every double at least once or more. I know practicing doubles can get kinda boring so I hope this helps.

Darts: Custom Made Darts 20g
Backup Darts: Unicorn T90 20g from mid 80’S
Shafts: Supergrip Carbon medium
Flights: Harrows Marathon Shape

2019 180’s - 13
2020 180’s - 15
The Highest Checkout: 154
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts
You may have seen the Winmau 420 posted earlier .....I've given it a few goes and found it a fun way of working on those all important, match winning doubles.

Another doubles game I devised is '301 Doubles' you start off by hitting an outer bull (25) and close out 301 BUT you can only score by hitting doubles......and as you get close to finishing you'll have to work on your maths in order finish it correctly :s

Good luck Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big games Good fun games poor LesWallace180 10 1,470 01-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Last Post: LesWallace180