Harrows Darts.

Winmau Magnetic Light Pods 2016
These look cool!

NEW Magnetic Light Pods!
LED array design with curved lens for maximum light coverage
Easy fit, extra-strong magnetic fixing
Attaches to the outside metal band of the dartboard...
Will fit between a dartboard and surround
2 Pods per pack
Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included).

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Works with all dartboards?
180-1(33)

only round ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

will need a metal band I guess, so wont work with the likes of the Bandit that has a plastic band

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh these are interesting. Will definitely be looking for more information on these and if they are not too expensive then I will get a set as the lighting where I have my board is far from ideal
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I have Bulls but on Unicorns Wall Clamp
180-1(33)

I like the look of these - I can see me getting a couple of pairs of these instead of the Target Vision 360 depending on the cost of both
I think if the price is reasonable then getting 2 pairs is a good idea, will have to see how they perform though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-20-2015, 12:42 PM)Troll Wrote: Works with all dartboards?

Yes, but why would you use another brand?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like this idea, will wait for a nutz review before I pull the trigger me thinks
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

(11-20-2015, 01:10 PM)LeeUxy Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 12:42 PM)Troll Wrote: Works with all dartboards?

Yes, but why would you use another brand?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I am Troll if you didn't get it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Will likely wait for a review but, at first blush, the idea is brilliant!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Guess you know whats going to the top of the review list now Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Really interesting idea..hopefully they.. 1) work 2) don't cost 1 billion dollars
LOL I think so, anyone know the price yet?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very interesting! Can't wait for Darrens review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Nutz!!!

Just enjoying all the posts on here of the new Winmau launch, these lights like really good so I am looking forward to a Nutz review too, just subscribed to the YT channel yesterday. Also if you can review some of the new darts too that will be cool, want to see a review on the new diamond and stratos darts.

Been a good launch from winmau I think, anyway been browsing the forum for a bit and looks a great place so thought I wqould join up.

Name is Andi from Manchester, only been playing a year but had some great advice from this site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Winmau plasma light just went out esoxJD 9 474 12-21-2019, 07:50 PM
Last Post: esoxJD
  Winmau Prism Shafts 2016 Getagrip 19 14,416 02-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Great White North