Double Top Darts.

Winmau Prism Shafts 2016
New PRISM Polycarbonate Shafts!

Winmau have developed a new material that offers a remarkable collection of qualities including unrivalled strength, excellent dimensional stability with a tensile modulus of over 2400 MPa, outstanding impact strength (measuring up to 62 kJm²) and superior transparency.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

LOVE THE GREEN!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
they look quite nice, I like the green too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Green is great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I really like the prism shafts. I like the colours and the overall look. Was quite happy with the quality. Looked very stable, but today two shafts simply broke when i wanted to change the flights.

Seem like got a weak sport where the slot for the flights ends.

Well I hope it was just a bad set.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(05-24-2016, 09:13 PM)vanJupp Wrote: I really like the prism shafts. I like the colours and the overall look. Was quite happy with the quality. Looked very stable, but today two shafts simply broke when i wanted to change the flights.

I often find that with punched flights...after a robin hood or similar, the break can go un-noticed due to them holding so well and is only noticed when changing..

Is this a possibility here? If it's not I would avoid these
(05-24-2016, 09:20 PM)hamo Wrote: I often find that with punched flights...after a robin hood or similar, the break can go un-noticed due to them holding so well and is only noticed when changing..

I use the Target slot lock rings, so I don't think that's a reason. Will use the prism sets I have but won't buy new ones for the moment.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(05-24-2016, 09:47 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 09:20 PM)hamo Wrote: I often find that with punched flights...after a robin hood or similar, the break can go un-noticed due to them holding so well and is only noticed when changing..

I use the Target slot lock rings, so I don't think that's a reason. Will use the prism sets I have but won't buy new ones for the moment.

Hi VanJupp,

Really sorry to see those images as it's not something we've come across before. I have sent you a DM.

Kind Regards,

Lee Huxtable
Winmau Developmet Engineer
Had a pack (5 sets) from RD and been using these since christmas. Awesome stems - still on my first set!! Only minor negative is the springs supplied are too narrow to push down the stem but using pigeon rings in a hole-punched flight I have no problems
These are very nice.....but why are there no tweenies?
These are pretty good and definitely look good too.
Have them on a couple of my Winmau darts and haven't had a reason to switch them to Pro Grip's (my favourite).
(05-24-2016, 09:13 PM)vanJupp Wrote: I really like the prism shafts. I like the colours and the overall look. Was quite happy with the quality. Looked very stable, but today two shafts simply broke when i wanted to change the flights.

My wife uses these stems and has had the same problem i will be giving her the nylon stems in the future i use them and never had one break but if i get a robin hood shot i check the stem ring and if loose change it.

My wife uses the pink ones and they break all the time very poor quality these prism stems are here is a picture of a set after 3 throws on friday the 17-2-2017
Nice looking stems but I had a couple break pretty quick when I tried them as well - back on the Target Pro Grips now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Magnetic Light Pods 2016 Getagrip 63 33,816 09-22-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Alu shafts / Nylon shafts Jans-1987 14 1,672 03-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe