Target Darts.

Paul Lim says 'HI' to DNF! NEW Photos Added Pg #3!
Hey Guys,

I met Paul Lim yesterday evening and while chatting with him, I thought it would be nice if I got something for Darts Nutz. Here’s Paul’s well-wishes to all Darts Nutz!

If you've ever met Paul in real life, you'll know him to be a down-to-earth, jovial, and welcoming person that's always willing to offer that encouraging smile, and tips to new players. How I wish I could be his student!

CHEERS!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(with montaged portraits and DNF Logo inside with approval of Admin).

Not sure if younger steeltip players know Paul, so here’s a little background: Paul Lim Leong Hwa known simply as Paul Lim is a professional dartsplayer. He was the first player to hit a perfect 9-dart finish during the Embassy World Darts Championship, which he achieved in 1990 during his second round match against Jack McKenna. Lim won £52,000 for his 9-darter, which was £28,000 more than Phil Taylor won for winning the tournament .... Lim's 9-darter remained the only 9-dart game to have been achieved in either version of the world championships, until Raymond van Barneveld hit one against Jelle Klaasen in the quarter-final of the 2009 PDC World Darts Championship. ~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Lim

Paul Lim is now synonymous with Dartslive, and recently achieved his dream of winning the Super Darts Champion in 2015, defeating the highly regarded Croatian player, Boris Krcmer in a nail-biting finish to win 10 Million Yen. 

"Super Darts is the world's top premier tournament for professional Soft-tip darts players. Only 16 of the best players in the world are invited to the tournament. Organised by Dartslive, Super Darts is considered as the biggest and most prestigious of them all." ~ https://dartsalive.blogspot.sg/2015/06/p...-2015.html

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome to read
Thanks Christopher! And I hope the rest can also secure some insipring thoughts from pro players as this one
Wicked..! Proper Wicked.

Nice one, Mate.
Paul Lim has been around forever. I think he beat  one of The Apostles in the first Jerusalem Open  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
A true darts legend indeed !!! I watched some of his interviews and he is very down to earth I noticed.
Thats awesome Chris! seems like a nice chap and keen to help others and the sport of darts in general, like another John Lowe a great ambassador for darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Paul
may all the doubles be with you

That is brilliant from a true legend of darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Great post nice to learn a bit about him
Great to meet a legend and very decent of him to say hello to us.
It deserves an 'hello' back, so if you are looking in Paul:
:howdo:
and cheers!
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

Lol The G!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And thanks JC and everyone else who said Hello back!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It was really nice meeting Paul and having a chance to chat with him, even though I have seen him before at a previous major competition earlier his year, I did not want to disturb him with the usual fan requests. And even though his schedule was very tight on the evening we met (he was on his 'break' from playing goodwill matches with local lasses and lads, and officiating another Dartslive pub opening), he was really kind enough give DNF his autograph and chat ... till his gorgeous minders called him back to his schedule. 

I believe Paul still 'feels the magic' of playing darts - even after so many decades. In fact, that is one of his motivational catch-phrases written on his jersey, and Paul himself mentioned something to the effect that darts is not only his entire life, but that his darts journey has also been absolutely magical. If you're familiar with Dartslive, you would know that he still takes part in almost all the major soft-tip tournaments internationally, as well as competing in the recent 2014 and 2015 PDC World Cup of Darts. 

As mentioned, when Paul was conducting workshops here, I wish I was darting (again) back then! One of his students who was a beginner, is now a 16 rater.

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome, awesome, awesome thanks for thinking of us. Plus 2 from me.
(11-19-2015, 06:46 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Awesome, awesome, awesome thanks for thinking of us. Plus 2 from me.

Thanks Larry, the pleasure was all mine. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I saw an instructional video he did somewhere ,and it was one of the best I've seen . IMO .
He's a force to be reckened with on the Soft Tip circuit .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Phase 5 any photos DAVEISTHENAME 18 653 06-13-2020, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
Wink Good Luck John Michael - Photos from unrealeased darts included copigme 17 1,409 01-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post: copigme
  2007 PDC US Open photos O C 8 556 01-29-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Humdinger