Harrows Darts.

Searching a good 2 player practice game
Hey nutz,
I'm searching a good 2 player practice game for a friend and me.
We are both not the best players he got a average of about 40 points and I got a avg of 50 points but we both want to get better.
We only play 501 or cricket and I win about 80% of the games.
I really wanna help him getting better but I don't know how.
If you know some tips or a good practice game let me know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
1) Download N01 ... play as a doubles team against the computer at level 01 .. then level 02 ... then level 03 ... this promotes both games  ... best of 11 ,,, my guess is that you guys will find your level around 3 ... but play the others first as confirmation of the kickass dedicated players you guys are becoming

2) Practice your outs ... from 2 to 60 for 60 minutes ... see who goes farthest OR play as a team as well ... take pride as you feel stronger and learn through osmosis your outs. This routine will increase you wins dramatically.

3) Play 301 against each other
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Play kP
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

170 out is a good practice game for 2 people.     Simply start at 170 and see how many darts it takes to get to 0.    A side bet makes it a bit more interesting.

I use to play a quick game with several people, again a bit of money on the table makes it more interesting.     Play 101 DI/DO.  Every player gets a turn to take it out.  Whoever takes it out in the least darts is the winner.    If another player ties the top score, one tie/all tie applies and you start over.     Again, this is a game where a buck a person makes it interesting.

I do this on my own, but two people can play.      Throw like you are trying to get in on 301 for 10 x 3 dart throws.     Keep track of your success.   If on the first attempt you don't get in, score a zero.   If the second attempt finds you scoring D-16, S-20, T-5, add up the score total and write 67  down.    Do this for all ten attempts.      At the end get the averages for the 10 attempts in both points and success rate.    If you got in 6 out of 10 and scored a total of 450 points, you averaged 60% getting in at 45 points an attempt.     Keep track of this over time to see how you progress.

Another thing I've seen on here is the 100 darts at 20 to see how many 20's you can hit in 100 attempts.    I like this one and it goes pretty quick.   Again, keep track of your progress and see how you do over time.
121 in my opinion is the best training game. https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=16419
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
Just keep on playing as is. Are there any leagues out there that you can join or any dart bars that you can visit? Play around with other darters in your area.

(JayKay might be of help to you as he is also in Germany.)
(11-18-2015, 01:14 PM)Toron Wrote: Hey nutz,
I'm searching a good 2 player practice game for a friend and me.
We are both not the best players he got a average of about 40 points and I got a avg of 50 points but we both want to get better.
We only play 501 or cricket and I win about 80% of the games.
I really wanna help him getting better but I don't know how.
If you know some tips or a good practice game let me know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Give him a 401 start, while you start on 501.  He'll like a better shot of winning, and you will be pressured more.

But honestly, most 2 player practice games are not as good as solitary practice, because of their competitive nature.  I would recommend solitary A1 practice ( see Flight School ) then meeting for games as time permits.
Yeah 121 is my favorite single or doubles practice game!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAD COW! ~ Double Out Practice Game wzywg 0 212 03-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: wzywg
  Practice ring game tropicalpalmtree 4 243 02-26-2021, 08:44 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Rising Tide, Practice Game Sbruno33 0 256 02-13-2020, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Sbruno33
  2 player training game - anyone know the name of it... Imposter 0 259 01-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Imposter
  Good practice games for 2 players Jarno180 1 218 12-23-2019, 10:07 AM
Last Post: János Gönczi
  My Darts Practice Game DAVEISTHENAME 7 948 07-29-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Trifle
  20's Practice Game JamieJ 4 672 07-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  Eric Bristow's practice game. Beanerds 9 1,561 03-29-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  New practice game i thought of. Thoughts? reddog153 8 1,265 02-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Last Post: reddog153
  Drew's 100 (for practice and as a game with a built in handicap) LoveTheDartsCDN 9 1,642 12-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: wongerchi