Harrows Darts.

Robson Plus flight review
So after seeing these and being impressed, I had to have a go myself. These look like they could give the tried-and-tested Cosmo system a run for its money. But can it? Let's find out.

They come in a nice Cosmo-eqsue box:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The flights themselves have a nice cross-cut section here, to go into any stem:

And they also have a built in flight protector!

Looking good then. So what am I going to test them with? I know!

First, the Robsons with some clear Pro Grip stems. They go on all the way down to the ring!

Here's some weights. First just the flight, then the flight and stem, and then a normal setup to compare.

Here's how they flew:

Relatively neutral angle then. They do fly nice though and the true 90 degree angles will help consistency! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Now with the Supergrip spinners. They don't go down to the ring but they fit well!

And the weight of the full setup:

Here's how they landed in the board.

Conclusion

I really like these flights. They're pricey, yes, but they hold their shape well (so far) and they go on any stem (I've heard they go with aluminium and alu spinners too!) so they're just as versatile as the Cosmo system, maybe even more so. 

I give them a 8/10, I think Robson-Puma have really come up with a good idea here. Might be worth pursuing further by other companies, I think! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
They look like some other flights I got from Japan a few years ago, they have the same connection with the + fit but I forgot who made them now or where I got them. I guess the main thing with all these pre-moulded flights is how well they last, most of them seem to perform well but they don't always last so well.

Nice review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-17-2015, 01:36 PM)Getagrip Wrote: They look like some other flights I got from Japan a few years ago, they have the same connection with the + fit but I forgot who made them now or where I got them.  I guess the main thing with all these pre-moulded flights is how well they last, most of them seem to perform well but they don't always last so well.

Nice review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Master Flight ,,, from World Dart Shop look very similar,,,,but they are thicker and do not throw like regular flights ,,, ******Beware******
Eva flights are similar as well with the cross cut section, but they have a little bit protruding from the middle so you need special stems for those as well. There's some pics of them here so you can see what I mean - https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dart...flight-sh/

My experience with these Robson flights so far is positive - I would like to try them with either the pro grip spinners or super grip spinners though
Nice review! Will still stick with my trusty L-Style though
They look good and it is a nice idea. For me having perfect + flights is an OCD thing! However, the price massively puts me off them so will wait for a while I think. Cheers for the review - good job again
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yes thanks for putting this out I was wondering about them but have other issues now preventing me from making the purchase
I like some of these moulded designs but wish they were cheaper and that is what makes me stick with the good ol polys
i am very tempted to try these. i played with some old Cosmos yesterday and they were flying really nicely. thanks for the revirew and pictures +1 from me.

by the way, i tried the new supergrip spinners and i am sorry to say i am not impressed. when you first use them they are so stiff they dont really spin. after a short while they loosen a little and work pretty well. but after a few hours they start to rattle a little and become very loose. i also had two where the tops popped off, and it was really hard to get either back in straight. once back in they rattled a huge amount. i love the standard supergrips, but these will not be in my basket again.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Agreed on the Supergrip spinners. The prongs are quite fragile, one bent really easily. Will be waiting for Target's Pro Grip spinners myself, I'm using Cosmo/fixed nylon for now.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I got some the other day but not tried them yet, they are not so cheap so I hope they last well
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul Rost Flight System Product Update Review Getagrip 9 406 07-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Rupert9Darts
  Winmau Flight Pod Review Getagrip 29 986 06-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Product Updates Review Getagrip 2 199 11-30-2020, 07:06 PM
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review and an idea for Cuesoul atison 7 661 06-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post: erajd
  Robson Plus Flights review Part 2 Getagrip 15 8,551 04-18-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post: BritpopCam
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 124 87,200 03-15-2020, 12:31 PM
  Mission Darts F Lock Pro Flight Punch Review Getagrip 7 1,039 12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 7,204 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 6,853 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 5,151 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North