Unicorn

Show Us Your MONSTER darts!
Doesn't matter whether you still have the darts or not.
Go ahead and show off your current or past Monster Steeltips/Softtips setups!!

Here's my Monster Leveret
with L-Style Silent Slim 370 and Shape flights
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's my Monster Ghost II
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sent mine away :-)
Post a picture of them meanwhile! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
Beautiful set of darts "MrK"
Thanks guys!
I am interested in seeing all you pplz monster darts and your setup!!!
So help me out by getting this thread going! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Leverets do look really nice. The ghosts are gone, I only have peacemakers now
Conquerors:

Peacemakers:
You guys are making Christmas looking like a deal breaker for me. Very nice darts
My Ogre 3's
Really want some gunners!
(11-16-2015, 09:15 PM)kamikersie Wrote: Really want some gunners!

Ehemm - I think you still possess something that I want! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We can both be happy if you wish!
Here are my Lynx.

Those Lynx are like Phase 6. So nice.
would like the middle ones in a soft tip- any one?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your Jocky Wilson darts. Jockyoche78 10 237 09-16-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: pkittle
  Show us your smooth darts 4737 Carlin 26 5,533 07-29-2021, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Show us how you store all your darts John_B 83 11,872 06-30-2021, 09:09 AM
Last Post: User17736
Star Show us your Bristow darts Fred-180 195 70,720 03-13-2021, 11:44 PM
Last Post: JerseyJon
  The Official Darts Nutz Comparison Thread - show us your darts elevendarter 100 28,185 04-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Show us your 'home customized' darts! TJ Jones 5 959 01-25-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Patrick.B
  Show us your match darts G00dband 103 40,554 08-26-2019, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Curtis8976
  Monster Darts - The Works - Global - Eagles alcohell 13 33,483 08-26-2019, 04:08 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Show us your battle scarred darts Angel of darts 7 888 02-28-2019, 03:59 AM
Last Post: ROKGoose
Star Show us your darts trophies or medals Getagrip 78 21,258 01-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Last Post: elevendarter