Harrows Darts.

Can someone explain this
When I stand normally I cant release dart without saying word Go.But If I put weight on my front foot (Thank to you I understood that I dont need to be in pain to do it)I can release darts without any problems . Can you explain this ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have you been on drugs?
Drugs like medication yes.
180-1(33)

Sounds like going to the line to run the track. hard to leave the post standing straight up.
Lol. I mean when I dont put weight on my foot I have problem releasing dart
180-1(33)

Did that thing happen recently? I would see a doctor if I were you but those kinds of muscular stiffness are sometimes caused by certain drugs or medications. I'm not giving you a diagnosis but an advice that it's better for you to consult a doctor.
Not releasing is with me from beginning of playing 7 year ago . I always thought it`s because of palsy. The new thing here is that if I put weight on foot I can release dart without problem. And I don't understand why?
180-1(33)

Sounds like a nerve damage issue.
(11-10-2015, 06:58 PM)shortyg83 Wrote: Sounds like a nerve damage issue.

Muscular Dystrophy.
Maybe I have some diseases you mentioned . But my question isnt about them. I wanted to know why it is normal when I put balance on my main foot ?
180-1(33)

by leaning on your front foot you maybe lining up better with a smoother action?
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

(11-10-2015, 06:30 PM)Troll Wrote: Not releasing is with me from beginning  of playing 7 year ago . I always thought  it`s because of palsy. The new thing here is that if I put weight on foot I can release dart without problem. And I don't understand why?

Yeah the structure of the sentence is all jacked up. Wish I had some of that lol! Seriously though it sucks to be injured enough to hinder throwing a dart. Not the most physical activity. Get it fixed now or else it will be 10X worse.
The Sandman Cometh
(11-10-2015, 07:54 PM)Spartan Wrote: by leaning on your front foot you maybe lining up better with a smoother action?
Sound`s like being true.But does feet play such a big role in throw?
180-1(33)

You are not well balanced on two feet -- you are stable.  Stable things do not like to move.

You are in balance on one foot.  Being in balance is part of moving.
(11-10-2015, 10:06 PM)BigE Wrote: You are not well balanced on two feet -- you are stable.  Stable things do not like to move.

You are in balance on one foot.  Being in balance is part of moving.
So balance for darts is better then stability ?
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get that elbow up(please explain) Troll 19 4,507 05-16-2019, 03:58 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Please Explain "snatching" Nukeskywalker 14 6,713 05-14-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Cat