Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

our upcoming trip to Scotland
hi darts nutz,

my wive and me are from Switzerland and are planning in 2016 to go on a trip to Scotland.

in my mind is that we can get some darts tipps from an advanced player. Which analyses our throw and so on.
This could be for one day or some hours over a couple of days. We don't have a fix program or even a fix route.
We are very flexible.

Cool would be, if we can feel the darts in our upcoming holidays... maybe if this course could happen in a cool little pub... but it's not a must....

Hoping that we can get some tipps from you guys, what you can suggest. Were we have to go... to feel the darts. The trip is also open, it's even not fixed that it must be Scotland.

Thank you!
Hey...Any Nutz from Scotland can help a fellow Swiss Nutz out? Please read and reply....we're all Nutz here! :-)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Should be a good trip, Scotland is nice and there are many Scottish members I believe
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

(11-09-2015, 07:57 PM)Rodney Wrote: Should be a good trip, Scotland is nice and there are many Scottish members I believe

Exactly - we have some...looking for them to weigh in here!...:-)
From what I'm interpreting sir, you're looking to meet up with a Dartsnutz member who'll be able to give you some tuition? I do hope we find get a volunteer, you appear so sincere and in need of a few tips. I recently travelled around Scotland and like most other areas, finding Darts in the pubs may be a challenge so lets hope a generous Nutz can help.

Best Wishes
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Thank you all. Now I am waiting for the real Scotch Dartsnutz...
Looking for a bonnie brae Scotsman!...:-)