Darts Buddy

Chardotz's Scientific dart reviews!
This review is based on scientific testing. I have left out any personal bias I might have. 

Here is my reviews on several darts I have. I hope this helps in your purchase decisions. 

Steel tips:
Phil Taylor 9five Gen 2. They suck.  
Phase 5 Mirage DNA 24 gram. They don't suck so much. 
Phase 5 22g natural. Sometimes they suck, sometimes they don't. 
Chizzy 22g don't suck at all. 
Bunting 17g. Rarely suck. 
Adrian Lewis Gen 3. They wouldn't suck if I could throw them straight. 
Target Elysian. Do you really think I'd admit to a dart sucking that I paid $350 for?  Nice try. 

Soft tip:
Chizzy. Doesn't suck
Monster Fujin. Suckless 
Winmau Sabotage. My least expensive and least sucking dart. Stolen from me by girlfriend. She sucks. 

Hope you enjoyed my review. There may be more in the future. 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That made me laugh. +1 for cheering me up.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Outstanding!!!!  I have always liked the suck factor scale far better than 1-5 or number of stars.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

That sucks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
At least she sucks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
First time I seen a "Suckiologist" in person!

+1 for this sucking review.

Suggestion: Please use 1 to 5 Star rating or any representation to illustrate the extent of it being bad!
Ladies have been using the Suckness Scale for eons.  If something works......:-)......grinning here!
spot on!
This review sucks :-(
My review is based on scientific astrology geometry. The darts suck or don't suck. PERIOD!

This is serious research. Your purchases will be more informed from my psychopathic analysis.

You are welcome.
I have a feeling your girlfriend is a Psychiatrist if not a District Attorney.
My girlfriend is actually my parole officer.
(11-02-2015, 03:39 AM)Chardotz Wrote: My girlfriend is actually my parole officer.

This is gold.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Any upcoming reviews?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 Reviews #8: Phase 2A: The Best Dart Ever Made! Serial 7hriller 30 9,598 02-16-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: jgritten
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,092 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 HOLDALL Wallet Dart Case Titan 14 5,072 09-21-2015, 12:12 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85