Shot Darts

Dartsnutz Custom Dart Octogrip
Hi guys,

Purchased these darts designed by Rebel -edit- from the shop a while ago now. Made a few tweaks here and there and now the darts are flying like a gem for me.

Gave the pixel shafts a go, Ok they are pricey but the extra grip it gives me as im a massive rear gripper has justified it for me.
Worth giving these great darts a go from the store.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Current setup

24g Snakebite PL15
Medium progrip stems
nice darts man, i like the gold/silver look. Also, they were not designed by Getagrip. They were designed by another Admin, REBEL. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks Titan,

My bad, newish to this site, sorry Rebel lol
Current setup

24g Snakebite PL15
Medium progrip stems
looks good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

thanks for sharing and hope they work well for you. I like the pixel stems but as you say a little spendy
Looking good there, glad you like them and good to hear that they are working for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice setup, and always happy to hear that a Nutz has found the darts that fly for them. Happy Flight there guy! :-)
I will have mine coming from REBEL this Christmas! But for now I have to say I feel envious on you having those beauties. i recall there are some stems with grooves that you might want try in place of those expensive pixels.
Majeek. Matter of time until ill need new stems. And i cant keep affording £15 a pop so always on the look out.

Cheers guys
Current setup

24g Snakebite PL15
Medium progrip stems
Octo grip a super designed dart. Beautiful IMO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My custom Exterminators from Custom Darts tonywalsh00 13 1,328 04-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Selfmade Custom Dart hardy73 19 2,404 08-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: The Jester