Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Oh, the Memories!
Really not sure where to post this, but it was really a thrill to have found these while looking for my copy of the Guinness Book of Darts by Derek Brown!

Unicorn Book of Darts, 2000 and 2003!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I still remember my very first Unicorn! The straight-barreled ringed T90! Saved up for months for my special purchase just out of school and into my first part-time job. (I got these catalogs quite a bit later. I'm sure I had others, but these are the only ones I could find now). Foolish I was, as that dart had way tooo little grip for me, and was way to skinny, but I was so intent on a  skinny (previous dart was a huge, fat barreled brass with wooden / plastic stems and natural feathers). Kept those darts for yonks, 'yonks' being a relative term when you're young and restless ... trying like crazy to throw them ... quite miserably! Hahaha!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Thanks for letting me post up part of my old dart memories.

What were some of yours?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lol I thought someone passed away with those photo posting styles.

Nice collection though! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-29-2015, 06:35 PM)majeek Wrote: Lol I thought someone passed away with those photo posting styles.

Nice collection though! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hahahahahaha! 

Memories Edgar ... long buried memories! Now resurrected!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I wish I was as big into darts then as I am now lol. I'd probably be a pro Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. back in 2000 I was 9/10 years old lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Yes. A pro Chalker! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-29-2015, 06:58 PM)majeek Wrote: Yes. A pro Chalker! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

you know it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your Favourite Walk on Girls Memories The G 3 1,189 01-28-2018, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mindyereyes
  GSOD 2015 Memories Bounce Out 7 809 03-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out