Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Costumized Flights
Hey Guys,

I use Cosmo Darts' fit  flights (shape size) I wanted to find a way to costumize them (get my own home made picture on them). 
Does anyone have any advice on how to do this costumization?

Cosmo Darts do it, but they only print on 2 sides and you have to buy a butload of sets.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Depending on the type of picture, DIY home film-dipping kits?

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
that stuff looks good, but I cant think anything I want to do that too, might try it on Rocky and have a camo dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you could take him in shops and people would only be able to see the lead Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2