Harrows Darts.

Custom Made Darts - Facebook
I We've just listed a new Facebook page specifically for Custom Made Darts.

Please give it a like and share amongst all your darting friends.

For everyone 100 likes we'll give away a free modification and for every 1000 likes we'll give away a free set of custom made darts to your design - Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Custom Made Darts - Facebook
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
We've added a lot of images to the FB page and would appreciate those of you that have had customs from us if you could pop a review/rating on the page.

Many Thanks
Custom Made Darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Liked and shared Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Now that's how you do it,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-31-2015, 03:29 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Liked and shared Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Custom Made Darts

liked! I hope I win the customs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Im already making up designs!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hi there. I liked and shared with my mom. christmas is coming soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can custom made darts make a replica set of darts? DartsMadRyan 14 1,402 04-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Custom Made Darts
  Custom Made Darts - New Grips Custom Made Darts 19 1,485 10-24-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 42 11,183 02-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  How They Are Made - Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 9 1,530 10-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85