Target Darts.

A FUN practice game
I was watching a couple of mates practicing the other night and from a distance, I couldn't work out what the hell they were playing it didn't make sense at all  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Anyway curiosity eventually got the better of me and after I found out what they were doing and I joined in myself and found it good fun.

The Game

You think of a number between 3 and a 101 this number is the number your opponent has to finish on in 3 darts and they do the same for you. BUT you can't tell each other.... you both have to work it out by elimination and you must score a double to ask the question "Higher or Lower?"

So take for example a situation where you have chosen say 92 for your mate which they have to close it in 3 darts but not knowing what it is you have to guess so a common way is to go for the Bull and if you hit it you can then ask Higher or Lower. Perhaps you miss the Bull and get a 25, then hit a S16 and
knowing you still need a double to be able to pose the question you get a double 4 making 49 now you say Higher/Lower and continue the process etc. If you miss the double in this example or score over 101 you forfeit the eliminating question. Like me you may chose to go for D20 etc and ask the question, then if they say lower you could go for D10 etc until you crack it.

Sounds a little complicated but it's actually quite simple, yes there's an honesty element to this but it's only a fun practice game after all. You can play with a few players too as long as you work out who is nominating who's number (help with grammar please  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ). Probably with say more than 3 people you each may need to jot the number and individuals name on a piece of paper and put it in your pocket.

Give it a go it's really great fun and terrific practice.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Sounds fun! I don't really have a playing partner, so maybe I'll get my girlfriend to pick a number and yell "higher" or "lower" from the other room. Ha.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
"The world's just people walking around, going into rooms and saying things." -Peep Show

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAD COW! ~ Double Out Practice Game wzywg 0 175 03-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: wzywg
  Practice ring game tropicalpalmtree 4 202 02-26-2021, 08:44 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Rising Tide, Practice Game Sbruno33 0 243 02-13-2020, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Sbruno33
  My Darts Practice Game DAVEISTHENAME 7 933 07-29-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Trifle
  20's Practice Game JamieJ 4 657 07-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  Eric Bristow's practice game. Beanerds 9 1,534 03-29-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  New practice game i thought of. Thoughts? reddog153 8 1,239 02-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Last Post: reddog153
  Drew's 100 (for practice and as a game with a built in handicap) LoveTheDartsCDN 9 1,633 12-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: wongerchi
  New practice game for doubling in JayPro 4 1,088 06-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Last Post: mcockrell
  Doubles Practice Game MichaelB 3 1,012 05-28-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade