Shot Darts

Unicorn cliff lazarenko darts
Hi guys I'm looking for a set of unicorn cliff lazarenko darts 20g  pls contact if anyone has any for sale carlroberts67@live.co.uk
Hi and welcome to the forum, I have some original as new 20g but I would want a good price for them as they are in original packaging.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
first, welcome to the forum Carl! Once you reach 50 posts you can start buying/selling/ and trading. Please go to the Introduce yourself thread and tell us a little about yourself like your darting story and what darts you currently use Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the forum, an introduction is normally the first post though my friend.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
as requested by others please make an introduction post before asking for darts

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome to the forum, and the Nutz...we like darts....but you kinda noticed that....subtle, but there, right?
(10-19-2015, 01:40 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hi and welcome to the forum, I have some original as new 20g but I would want a good price for them as they are in original packaging.

Wow Getagrip! You don't like them? I thought you would keep them!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-20-2015, 07:31 PM)Mr.K Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 01:40 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hi and welcome to the forum, I have some original as new 20g but I would want a good price for them as they are in original packaging.

Wow Getagrip! You don't like them?  I thought you would keep them!

Of course I do, which is why the offer would have to be good to tempt me to part with them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-19-2015, 12:32 PM)carlmuscleman67 Wrote: Hi guys I'm looking for a set of unicorn cliff lazarenko darts 20g  pls contact if anyone has any for sale carlroberts67@live.co.uk

Hi I'm so sorry I didn't get get back to you had trouble getting on site, do you still have 20g lazarenko darts ,Ye will offer good price

PM sent. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I am not sure if I still have them, but will be a long time before I get round to checking as I have no idea where they are if I do.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hi thanks only my self to blame has been long time , be very much still interested if you did ever come across them
Yeah if I get chance but its likely to be around February or March of next year, I have a sneaky feeling I may have sold them already though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hey, Carl.  Have you seen these for sale?  

I have no idea of the quality, or even if that's the correct barrel shape?  But thought it might be worth a punt at £15.00 to get you back into Big Cliff's groove.

Good luck with the search. 

@ Admin/Mod.

If my linking to the bay isn't cool, please delete with no hard feelings from me.  Just trying to help the fella out  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-11-2016, 01:04 PM)Boots Wrote: Hey, Carl.  Have you seen these for sale?  

I have no idea of the quality, or even if that's the correct barrel shape?  But thought it might be worth a punt at £15.00 to get you back into Big Cliff's groove.

Good luck with the search. 

@ Admin/Mod.

If my linking to the bay isn't cool, please delete with no hard feelings from me.  Just trying to help the fella out  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks, they not that different, might have to give them ago for that price, thanks for the help