Target Darts.

Unicorn Slik Stick
Does any modern day pro use a Slik Stick? I only see nylon, and the odd aluminum shaft (Hankey for eg.) 

Cheers!
Phil taylor did until he went to target.
And that's about it.....
Didn't John Lowe use them for the longest time?

They must still be relevant (and people are still buying them if they're still in production), just like aluminium stems and Alamos.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ahh, yeah... you could well be correct about Lowe.
Yeah lowe did, also Peter Wright used them a couple of years ago in the world's. Think he used the machina ones while he says using the red dragon bullet style barrels.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I am not a pro ,, but I love the Sigma Magnesium Slik Stik,,,I also use the Titanium and Nylon/Plastic Unicorn Slik Stik shafts aswell,,,,,You can not beat the ease and simplicity of the side loader stem ,,, The only down side is that they do not fit every dart barrel flush,,, I use short darts and can feel any lip caused by a bad fitting shaft,,,,,,Bull's Brand just came out with a new version of their side winger shaft ,,,,

I should be getting these in the mail any day now ,,, they come in Black ,,Blue,, and Red ,, Poly carbonate,,,,, 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm a long time sliks user
may all the doubles be with you

those side wings look cool. I love the silk sticks. Always use the Phase 5 titanium shafts when I use my phase 5s or sigmas
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Super grip at the moment.
i have some of these in a draw somewhere Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. used to use them, don't now

Member previously known as Daveheald