Target Darts.

Harrows Clic stems bent out of shape?
I don't have a picture on me sadly but, last night I noticed while changing stems that all 3 of my brand new clic shafts weren't perfectly straight.

Anyone else experience this kind of issue with the clic shafts?

Cheers.
"What should I put here?"
Where did you buy them? They can be returned. Call the seller.

Do you also use Cosmo set up?

Did you leave those stems in your car?

Goodluck.
(10-14-2015, 01:49 PM)majeek Wrote: Where did you buy them? They can be returned. Call the seller.

Do you also use Cosmo set up?

Did you leave those stems in your car?

Goodluck.

They were shipped to me, in a package over a week, but this isn't the first time I've noticed it while playing, I just figured it happened now and then when they bounce out and don't straighten back out but, these were 3 brand new ones.

I haven't tried the Cosmo's yet, most people that I know who use them tear the flights up quickly so I've stayed away until now.

Might have to look into it though.
Switch to Cosmo. Get some Cosmo carbon stems if you are sure of the stem length that fits your set up (because they are quite expensive).

Only problem with Clic is they easily break aside from having only the Standard shaped flights.
(10-14-2015, 02:11 PM)majeek Wrote: Switch to Cosmo. Get some Cosmo carbon stems if you are sure of the stem length that fits your set up (because they are quite expensive).

Only problem with Clic is they easily break aside from having only the Standard shaped flights.

The flight shape is actually okay for me as anything else and my darts land lower than flat, as far as breaking them goes, I've been using them for 5 months and only broken 2, but now that I'm using heavier darts, they seem to munch the flights a lot faster.

I don't know if the aggressive grip on the barrels is causing them to bend or what.

Definitely though, having bent shafts out of the box is disappointing.

I have a few buddies that use fit flights so maybe I'll take them for a trial run.
If it was bent already when it arrived, then return it to seller for replacement.

Or try your luck by straightening those Clic stems up.

Continues hand rolling on a flat surface while bombarded by heat coming from hair dryer.

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clic's ikarl69 1 468 03-30-2018, 11:37 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  Stealth vs Clic? MadMike4 12 2,536 02-21-2018, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Wookiee
  Harrows Clic,,,, 0ldjoblo 26 4,835 06-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Last Post: 0ldjoblo
  harrows electro stems gtauto 1 772 12-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter