Darts Buddy

Harrows Vibro Shafts
Pure darts have pics of a few new Harrows products but I never thought I would see these: https://www.puredarts.co.uk/harrows-top-...ength.html

They are like the Kwiz Springbak shafts/flights from years ago, cool!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow not for me though. I bet theyre pretty stiff though
Nope not for me but give me a set to review lol
I had some tungstens that I got off Ebay once that came with some spring stems, they were 2ba too so not sure what the difference will be with these Vibro ones?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Got a set of these yesterday - my shoulder is still hurting but I had a couple of quick throws and they were ok. The springs are quite stiff so they don't flop about in flight, but they do bend on impact with another dart in the board. Not sure I would use them full time but I reckon they are long lasting - I can't see you getting any robin hoods bending the tangs with these as I reckon the stem would just bend out of the way. The main gripe I have with them though is given the cost of them I think Harrows should include an O ring on them as standard. The length on them though is perfect as I use tweenie stems.
They cant be a new invention though as I had some very similar on an old set, so not sure if there is any difference with these to the ones I had.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-08-2013, 09:45 AM)Getagrip Wrote: They cant be a new invention though as I had some very similar on an old set, so not sure if there is any difference with these to the ones I had.

Possible that it might do Robin Hood if hit directly. The stems bend/give way under tight grouping situations. I still love Jocky Wilson or similar nylon shafts.
Very interesting looking...couldn't see me ever using them but I think we need one of grips reviews on these...I miss his soothing tones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-14-2013, 12:51 AM)majeek Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 09:45 AM)Getagrip Wrote: They cant be a new invention though as I had some very similar on an old set, so not sure if there is any difference with these to the ones I had.

Possible that it might do Robin Hood if hit directly. The stems bend/give way under tight grouping situations. I still love Jocky Wilson or similar nylon shafts.

I dont think they are that new, I had something similar on an old set, the big problem with those is if the spring gets a kink in it, they were useless then.

(11-14-2013, 01:58 AM)hamo Wrote: Very interesting looking...couldn't see me ever using them but I think we need one of grips reviews on these...I miss his soothing tones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL soothing tones??? more like incessant drones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-14-2013, 01:58 AM)hamo Wrote: Very interesting looking...couldn't see me ever using them but I think we need one of grips reviews on these...I miss his soothing tones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
???????
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
I just picked up some Harrows vibro shafts for my supergrips. I have to say I really like them. The spring is not stiff nor is there to much flex and yes they flex well when pushed aside by another flight. I also have noticed that they balance the darts well. I was afraid they would be heavy and this is not the case. Very happy with them. Much better then the supergrips that came with the darts.
mine where all bent , i know they are springs but they where bent out of shape and not straight
Mine too. After prolonged use, they curve. Have to donate them to Larry.
Suited for Troll
180-1(33)

Mine bent as well, I believe on a bounce out. Cool idea but the fact that they bend and don't always bend back straight is a broiler. I threw them out recently when I sold the set they were on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows pinz shafts B1ll64te5 2 818 05-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Last Post: B1ll64te5
  Harrows shafts - Graflite or Crown? Help needed mnouckk 12 2,873 03-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip