Unicorn

Sammi Marsh Calendar 2016
This one's maybe more suited to the males on here

I just ordered a nice 2016 Calendar for the guys in my workshop 

Anyone else made a purchase?
Darts Used: Phil Taylor 9Five weight of 22grams. 

James Wade has
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-12-2015, 03:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: James Wade has

haha yeah

haha Im sure he did. Seeing her on twitter the other day made me a James Wade fan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(10-12-2015, 03:39 PM)Titan Wrote: haha Im sure he did. Seeing her on twitter the other day made me a James Wade fan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Aye shes classy!!

Good job to have as well easy dont have to hit doubles or trebles!!

if you buy one this month you get entered into a draw to win a set of Wadey's darts.

she sure is a fine looking woman
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-14-2015, 04:27 PM)rich345 Wrote: if you buy one this month you get entered into a draw to win a set of Wadey's darts.

she sure is a fine looking woman

I bought mine but enver knew about that offer

Shes banter as well.

Wades dong well for himself classy girl

(10-12-2015, 02:24 PM)LesWallace180 Wrote: This one's maybe more suited to the males on here

Great excuse to buy one!  I could not explain that one to the missus if one landed through my letterbox lol
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

(10-16-2015, 03:00 PM)jc14 Wrote: Great excuse to buy one!  I could not explain that one to the missus if one landed through my letterbox lol

You can always buy a calendar and have them mail it to me. I will mail you the Wade darts if I won the draw LOL
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-12-2015, 03:39 PM)Titan Wrote: haha Im sure he did. Seeing her on twitter the other day made me a James Wade fan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hmmm. . .so you "like" James Wade than her.

Interesting! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-16-2015, 03:00 PM)jc14 Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:24 PM)LesWallace180 Wrote: This one's maybe more suited to the males on here

Great excuse to buy one!  I could not explain that one to the missus if one landed through my letterbox lol

Aye you see I know what I'm doing...Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  You going to copy my move??? 

Yeah, yeah, "Guys in the workshop" excuse is always a good one.    I once worked in a shop that had Snap-On Tool calendars, Norton Motorcycle Girl calendars and any other girls in bikinis calendar they could get for free draping their walls.   They certainly were a nice diversion.

Kind of makes it hard explaining the necessity of them when they are outdated and the little lady stops by and says,    "Why is this calendar still up and it's for 1972 and we are in 1975?"
Photo-shopped... All day Long.
(10-20-2015, 02:07 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Photo-shopped... All day Long.

Killy joy haha

LesWallace180 Wrote:
ReggaeDarts Wrote:Photo-shopped... All day Long.

Killy joy haha

Mwuahahahaha...