Target Darts.

Really old darts, anyone recognize them
Hi everyone! I'm new on this forum and have read some threads and it's a very nice forum!

I bought these old darts somewhere 10-15 years ago, but I lost 1 so want to buy a new set.

They are in a Harrows box,but it could be that this box isn't the original as I had 2 sets of darts.

Does anyone know which barrels these are? Or maybe know of current barrels that are similar? They measure 9.5 centimeter from point to top.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows assassin

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/harrows-assa...-r-80.html
Welcome to the Nutz House,,, Can't go wrong with Harrows,,,,,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome to the forum! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah I think Dmott got it spot on there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

These are pretty close. Frank Johnson house brand, age unknown.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Welcome to DNF Biepi!

You owe us a short intrroduction about yourself and your darts life!
Welcome to the forum...tell us about you, not just your darts. A friendly buncha Nutz here, so get comfy.
Sorry, when I put up the dart pic I didn't realize it was your first post. Welcome!
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Thanks guys! I think it's the assassins from Harrows indeed! And I saw they still sell em, but an updated version:-) I'll probably buy these!