Darts Buddy

Improved Members List
Not sure if this is for all but in Dartsnutz 1.0 theme you can now organize the memberlist by clicking the blue titles, saves having to mess about with the selection options and it organises the list for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That will make our email project easier. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Nice improvement. Thanks Darren.
yeah helps to find members easier too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

This is pretty cool and I found myself so at least I did this correct but I have a question,

Why is it some members joined on a certain day and their last visit is the same day? They have 0 posts and 0 threads behind their name? Why did so many people join and never come back?
Really like this feature...will be very helpful down the road.
Wow there's a lot of members who even hadn't posted even once.
yet another improvement to the forum which proves it IS the best forum ever and will only get better I am sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

a lot were imported from the old site where they did posts but we could not carry the database across so on here they had zero posts and for what ever reason maybe did not find their way back to the new site.

Others may be a mixture of people who just joined to check something out for one reason and never came back and some are likely people who never got their sign up info right and may have re-joined with another account or they may just be spammers?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well there you go thanks for getting that one clear. G'day my friend