Darts Buddy

Looking for a Metal version of Wizlocks?
I prefer the weight of metal stems BUT I dislike my robin hooding especially since I switched to the One80 reflex points.

Help .. tell me that there is a product outr there
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Those metal caps easily falls out because they have no grooves. Plastic ones can desist robin hooding anyway.
Wizlocks are metal mate!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-06-2015, 04:37 PM)dannyd180 Wrote: Wizlocks are metal mate!

Are they not designed for nylon stems?  I am looking for robin hood deflectors that fit over metal stems.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
I don't think Larry will approve of this thread, we know how much he hates aluminium stems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I haven't heard of any alu-stem RH deflectors myself. I find alu stems are more prone to robin-hooding myself. The thing with alu-stems is the flight goes down a lot less far than with nylon, so things like Whizlocks don't work with them.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Shocked 
(10-06-2015, 05:19 PM)jo$handaz Wrote: I don't think Larry will approve of this thread, we know how much he hates aluminium stems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I haven't heard of any alu-stem RH deflectors myself. I find alu stems are more prone to robin-hooding myself.  The thing with alu-stems is the flight goes down a lot less far than with nylon, so things like Whizlocks don't work with them.

Too Funny. Larry will approve of this thread as it provides another reason why Nylon is better.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think your observation of flight depth is probably bang on.

Although there are metal Champagne caps that probably might fit into those metal stems. But there is no puncher available for those. You have to use L-style flights.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I hate metal stems and like nylon *Saber* 311 67,663 10-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  L style metal champagne cups Ed180 6 391 03-25-2020, 01:46 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Durable Metal stems IoloLlywelyn 8 654 04-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Metal/alu stems with nylon top/twines JayKay 9 2,023 02-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Aussie Kev