Shot Darts

Need A Board, Any Help?
Hi Everyone,
Any suggestions on a new board? Price range <£30 if possible?
I had an atrocious non branded board as my first one, but now I've started playing
2-3 hours a day, need something decent. Any suggestions?
Hi spamboy21. Welcome to DNF. It would be nice if you introduce yourself first.
We don't even know what kind of board you are seeking. Bristle or electronic?
Definitely bristle, got into darts a couple of years ago, used a poor quality bristle, which didnt self heal, so just looking for a mid-upper range one that'll last a few years.
Looking at:
Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Unicorn Striker
Winmau SFB
Winmau DB180
Bulls Advantage 2/3
Any of these any good?
The most widely talked about dartboard here is Winmau Blade 4.

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/dartboards/w...board.html
Like Majeek said, < £30 the Blade 4 or One80 Gladiator II would be your best options. The Bulls Advantage 3 is also a quality board, but will cost over £30.

I wouldn't recommend the Winmau SFB, Unicorn Striker and DB180, these all have big rounded wires which will cause a lot of bounce outs.
What's that argos store you UK folks are always talking about? Apparently they have great deals on the Blade 4 boards?

Cheers guys, Blade 4 i guess it is then!
Won't regret that move.....love my B4 Dual Core board.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
b4 always a good choice, Advantage III is a good board(but a bit hard) so if you ar a loopy or if you play with light darts, they can fall out.
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
I have a B-4 , Puma Bandit and A Gladiator ll - all good boards B-4 my choice as top board.
I just bought a bandit less than a week ago I love it but I can see where every dart I threw landed. I,m sure after a year it'll be trashed but for now a-ok
If you haven't already bought it the Blade 4 is down to £19.99 at Argos
+1 for Blade 4.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
"The world's just people walking around, going into rooms and saying things." -Peep Show
Ayup Comrade

Blade 4, nothing else will do!

Shed