Unicorn

Darts Connect
Just got an email that Darts Connect is available for pre order. Looks very nice. I'm getting one.
https://www.darts-connect.com

After preordering, it says payment details would be given in December. So, still a couple months out.
You can sign in as beta tester and avail of free 2 months use.

Try it first because it is still under development. It works with Android app so far and via Safari in IOS.

You might find other online services useful.
(10-04-2015, 06:53 PM)majeek Wrote: You can sign in as beta tester and avail of free 2 months use.

Try it first because it is still under development. It works with Android app so far and via Safari in IOS.

You might find other online services useful.

Are you referring to Dart Connect, the score and stat tracker or Darts-Connect, the at home online dartboard?
Darn - the online game tracker. Lol.

See they confuse us! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If I ordered this I'll have to throw softies at it. A whole other game changer for me. Maybe I can get the ok after the first of the year?
I pre-ordered this board last week and it took a few days just to receive an confirmation email. Already not impressed.
(10-24-2015, 04:46 PM)pdxdarter Wrote: I pre-ordered this board last week and it took a few days just to receive an confirmation email. Already not impressed.

whats wrong with it?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-24-2015, 04:46 PM)pdxdarter Wrote: I pre-ordered this board last week and it took a few days just to receive an confirmation email. Already not impressed.

I could be mistaken, but the sight (Alibaba?) is the one that delays notification while processing payment. That's how I remember it. 

My experience is:
Nothing wrong with my board. 
Very quiet compared to Arachnid 800. 
I've always had prompt reply when communicating with them. There is somewhat of a translation barrier though. 
App for iPhone was not ready. So, I had to buy an android device. Was it right to release the game without the iOS app being ready?
The app is still a work in progress, but is fun when me and the girlfriend play each other. 
I put a big screen tv above the board for easy viewing. I use Chromecast to connect to it. 
Not many people to play on line yet. I was told that would improve when iOS is readily available.
Sorry I think I read your post wrong, I thought you already had the board, my mistake Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oops. I thought I was in the VDarts thread. That's what I get from going straight from email to posting. Sorry.

I ordered the the Darts-Connect too. It said I would be contacted in December with payment request.
Yeah.. haha hope the board is sweet gonna be a xmas present to myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Chardotz you have bought all kinds of electronic boards by now. And we have waited for your review and recommendations to come. So which one is the best? Which one will you endorse? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-25-2015, 12:38 AM)majeek Wrote: Chardotz you have bought all kinds of electronic boards by now. And we have waited for your review and recommendations to come. So which one is the best? Which one will you endorse? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I've only received 2. Arachnid 800 which I traded away because she it was loud and took forever for the computer to shoot. 
VDarts is quiet, attractive and I like that I can broadcast the app on a big screen tv. The app still needs work. Waiting for more people to get on line. 

If I was a new buyer, I'd wait and see what Darts-Connect has to offer in December.
Thanks "Richie Rich" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. as I am also contemplating on getting one.

If ever I will be using the following criteria in selecting the best electronic dartboard for me (learning from your experience)

accessibility to parts and maintenance
active customer support and assistance
affordability
software adaptability and stability
popularity
credibility

Thanks and keep us updated!
Beware of timeframes promised on Kickstarter. I've backed quite a few projects that took months, or even years, longer then promised. And many others that fell way short of the promised features/quality even after long delays. Darts-Connect might be the exception, but they're most likely going to disappoint people in some way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts-Connect, GranBoard, Nexus...? longgunshooterzero 6 1,548 03-27-2019, 02:10 PM
Last Post: McBoing
  Cannot connect my Granboard Concrete 4 1,939 03-27-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: McBoing
  Cannot connect to online game with Gran Board 3 Ryan Shaw 3 3,397 07-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Ryan Shaw
  Dartslive 200s,Darts Connect,Gran Board 2 morris14 6 4,265 02-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl