Cuesoul

TITAN REVIEWS - Voks Bomber 18g Soft Tip and Fulcrum
Hello Nutz, welcome back to another TITANNN REVIEWWWWWW! Today I'll be reviewing Voks Dart's new Voks Bomber 18g soft tip. I also have a set of Voks Dart's Fulcrum Points which one of the selections for their Bomber's is a Fulcrum Point set.

All 4 new darts by Voks were so awesome and all looked amazing, It was tough to choose between the 4. I finally chose the Bomber for its weight and grip. They look, feel, and fly great. Beautiful machinery by Voks yet again. Now lets get started!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dimensions and Depth

Thanks to some feedback I tried to do this on a single image instead of 6-8 images of the dimensions and depth to help you guys see it all in 1 pic instead of scrolling. Its not the best looking but its my first attempt :yoda:

Weight

I was lucky enough to get a set with all 3 barrels weighing the same

Barrel 1:
Barrel 2:

Barrel 3:

Barrel with Vok's Soft-Steel Soft Tip conversion point:

Short Shaft setup:

Int. Setup:
Medium Setup:

Barrel with Vok's Fulcrum Point:
Fulcrum Point and Short Setup:
Fulcrum Point with Int. Setup:
Fulcrum Point with Medium Shaft:

C.o.G.

Soft Tip C.o.G.
Green - Medium Setup
Blue - Int. Setup
Yellow - Short Setup

Fulcrum Point C.o.G.
Green - Medium Setup
Blue - Int. Setup
Yellow - Short Setup

Barrel C.o.G.
Green - Barrel + Fulcrum Point
Blue - Barrel  + Soft Tip 
Yellow - Barrel Only

Overall, These are a great set of darts. Very well designed and balanced, great quality and feel awesome. A plus is that it is 2BA threaded on both sides of the barrel. So if you prefer to use different soft tip points like L-Style or Fit Points, they fit perfectly, or even different steel tip points like Target Titanium Points. Cudos to Voks for thinking outside the box on their designs and going where no other dart company has before with their darts. I hope you guys enjoyed this review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

- Titan
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Nice darts! I have some too, love the unique design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review James Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

good review titan
i think i could throw those darts
maybe add in what they cost ,in peso's? (just to make them google something )
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Nice review. Interesting looking darts. Good machining on them and to get them all the same weight - quality
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice dart dude!
Very nice review, James! :-)

Will the other three be reviewed as well?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How do they feel in the hand,,,,,,,??? And,,,are the threads on the points standard 2ba,,threads,,,?
they feel good. they have a nice grip to it. and yes, they are standard 2BA lol i put that in the review. Theres a pic with a L style tip on one of them too
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 #12 Reviews: DPC Practice Guide Serial 7hriller 9 3,016 05-29-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  5000th POST! TITAN REVIEW - Target Power 9Five Gen 3 Titan 36 10,334 03-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Monster Soldier No.5 18g Titan 19 8,186 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 21g Titan 37 16,870 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: HapBilko
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,246 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  S7 Reviews #9: Unicorn 21g Joe Cullen Serial 7hriller 11 4,896 07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: trekbowl300
  S7 Reviews #6: 25g Target Carrera C3 Serial 7hriller 18 7,266 05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Viking
  TITAN REVIEWS - Winmau Crisis 22g Titan 20 7,432 12-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Chardotz
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 Revenge 22g Titan 7 5,247 10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Ben Davison
  TITAN MINI REVIEW - Flight Thickness 100 v 150 v 180 Titan 15 6,536 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: atas41