Harrows Darts.

Nodor Supermatch 2
I was in Borlands darts shop in Edinburgh a few months ago and I saw this board, I had a quick look at it and thought it looked good quality. Has anyone owned or tried one? I would love to know what its like.
Darts:Unicorn Target Tony o Shea gen2 24g , extra short stems and bristow dimples flight board: Bulls advantage 5.01.
Best 301: 7 darts (twice)
Best 501: 12 darts
Best Checkout: 170 (practice) 170(Match)
League 2015: 
Best leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 120.
I believe it is basically a blade 4 as they are made by the same company in the same factory. I had one a couple of years ago and was a very nice board
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have had one for a few months and really like it. Well made and repairs easily.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

My first ever bristle board was a nodor board and it lasted me a long time when I was starting out. Haven't used one in a few years now, but the quality back then was good
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Had one for a few months now.
Nice board.
(09-29-2015, 09:52 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: My first ever bristle board was a nodor board and it lasted me a long time when I was starting out. Haven't used one in a few years now, but the quality back then was good

Not really relevant but I was watching a darts documentary recently and Eric Bristow had a nodor board in his front room in his house playing against his dad. I had assumed they were a newish company.
I'm due for another board soon and I'd like to try the Supamatch 2. Either that or a B4DC. If it's the same as the standard B4 I'd be happy with that.

I was reading the "1979 Unicorn Book of Darts" over the weekend and the last page shows dartboards, namely the NODOR bristle dartboard. The description says "The NODOR board is the only board we recommend, in line with our practice of only offering the worlds finest dart equipment."

Maybe Unicorn could reintroduced that practice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My first board was a Nodor. I just yesterday pulled it off the shelf to possibly ship to my Mother's house. It brought back a lot of memories which is why i have kept it for close to 40 years.
(09-29-2015, 11:55 AM)skinnygav Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:52 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: My first ever bristle board was a nodor board and it lasted me a long time when I was starting out. Haven't used one in a few years now, but the quality back then was good

Not really relevant but I was watching a darts documentary recently and Eric Bristow had a nodor board in his front room in his house playing against his dad.  I had assumed they were a newish company.

I'm not that old to have the same one as Bristow used :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. think the one I had was called supabull or something like that. Would have been around early 2000's i reckon
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

"Not really relevant but I was watching a darts documentary recently and Eric Bristow had a nodor board in his front room in his house playing against his dad. I had assumed they were a newish company."

According to darts historian Patrick Chaplin (aka Dr. Darts) Nodor was founded in 1919:
https://www.patrickchaplin.com/NodorWinmaustory.htm
Nodor own the Winmau company...

You can't go wrong with a Nodor Board. They are the originators of the Bristle Board. A Supermatch is basically a Blade 4, same quality goes into both.
Was thinking i found a review here.
may all the doubles be with you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 15,574 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme