Target Darts.

Dartsworld Zeus BOMB Video Review

Dartsworld Zeus BOMB Video Review.

Full review is here (Korean)

Dartsworld Zeus BOMB

Easy control and good balance barrel. I think this barrel is recommendable barrel for beginner. : )
Great review! I want them! lol. I also want your DartsLive board. You have a nice shot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. can't wait to see more video reviews from you!
+1
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks once again for sharing, Jay! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Perhaps you could try and find out if there is some way to make your blog able to translate to English in Google Chrome or any other engines. I'm sure there would be more readers. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-19-2015, 04:43 PM)Titan Wrote: Great review! I want them! lol. I also want your DartsLive board. You have a nice shot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. can't wait to see more video reviews from you!
+1

Thank you : )
(09-19-2015, 10:07 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Thanks once again for sharing, Jay! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Perhaps you could try and find out if there is some way to make your blog able to translate to English in Google Chrome or any other engines. I'm sure there would be more readers. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you. I find the way to translate English my blog.
Great review ,,,,,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Another nice set! +1 Won Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The slideshow is also a very nice way of presenting dart review photos without the hassle of uploading each individually. Plus you have the freedon of really putting a lot of pics.

Nice job jayouloun.
(09-20-2015, 03:24 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Great review ,,,,,

(09-20-2015, 09:51 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Another nice set! +1 Won Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm ready to make last one in my stock. LOL
(09-20-2015, 04:55 PM)majeek Wrote: The slideshow is also a very nice way of presenting dart review photos without the hassle of uploading each individually. Plus you have the freedon of really putting a lot of pics.

Nice job jayouloun.

Nice review and some great throws during your testing!
Darts: Target Rebel Blitz, 30mm Target titanium pro points, short ProGrip spin stems, No. 6 standard flights

Harrows Weapon Javelin, 30mm Target titanium pro points, short Supergrip stems, No.6 standard flights
Nice review !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ShowTime Darts Neo Bomb 23g darts review (2018) Ryk 6 1,817 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Leeatherton
  Unicorn RvB@50 limited edition darts unboxing video and semi review Getagrip 21 9,368 06-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: The Nomad
  DIVINE GROOVE COMPASS 2 18g video review jayouloun 6 3,238 10-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jayouloun
  Video Review - Bull's Fighter Gemini 19g (Soft) jayouloun 2 1,793 07-16-2016, 11:38 AM
  ShowTime Darts Neo Bomb 23g darts review Getagrip 26 15,423 05-27-2016, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF GRIM REAPER 19g jayouloun 0 906 05-12-2016, 11:49 AM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF HOWLING NUDE 19.5g jayouloun 7 2,878 05-04-2016, 01:55 PM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF HARD EYES 17g jayouloun 1 861 05-04-2016, 01:55 PM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF HOWLING 19.5g jayouloun 3 1,539 04-30-2016, 11:55 AM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF ASTRO 19g jayouloun 2 1,523 04-24-2016, 04:24 PM