Unicorn

One80 24g Bavaria SG Darts
Evening Nutz! Always wanted to try out a set of One80 darts as I hear so much about their quality so picked these up for an absolute bargain off flea-bay. So how are they? Read on, intrepid darter.....

As they come:

Packaging is very eye-catching and the Solibox is genius! Very robust bit of kit and saves you faffing around having to get flights in before a game because they are ready to go. (I use softflex stems and they are hell to get a flight into!)

My set-up and grip:

These points could well have been screws - they are super sharp and stick into the board like and arrow.

Balnce point without stem (slightly front of centre):

Balance point with a short stem (dead centre):

Balance point with a medium stem (slightly rear of centre):

These are the longest darts I have ever used. A lengthy 54.00mm but pretty slim at 6.65mm.

Here they are compared to the other 24g darts in my collection (From left):
One80 Bavaria SG
Unicorn Purist Phase 2
Winmau Dean Winstanley
Unicorn Golden Anastasia Dobromyslova

So how do they perform? I was a bit nervous as I found the Purist Phase 2 really at the upper limit of length in what I can throw comfortably. Howver, I was very well surprised at how well I got on with these. They fitted very well in my hand and were very comfortable to hold. They are pretty grippy too and I would say about 3.5/5. They are superbly balanced and fly very well without a hint of wobble in the air. I've tried various grip positions and they perform just as well with front, middle or rear grip. But they do fly through said air very, very fast! Not that this caused issues but they really do cut through the air very quickly indeed (maybe all that high density tungsten and German engineering). They are very well made and still cannot believe that each set is hand-made.

I am very surprised at how well I got on with these. As I said, I was nervous about the length but that didn't seem to cause any issues. They are a well-made and well-balanced dart and are an absolute joy to play with. I did try them with short stems but they didn't fly quite as well as the medium stems. I would highly recommend these for those wanting to try a longer dart. They might not suit everybody but how could I resist such a bargain?!?!? (£15 if you were wondering)

Thanks for reading guys. I love doing these reviews and really enjoy reading your comments and feedbacks. Much Love!. Makes me want the Dragons now.......
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the review and photos, S7! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The natural light on your board looks great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks mate. Got it up in the conservatory. Pain in the rear when it gets dark though. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
those are some nice looking darts man
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Any set of ONE80 darts for less than £20 is a great bargain, enjoy!
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
great review mate! +1 from me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Bavaria are very nicely made and if you like a long dart then they are definitely worth a try Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review pal! +1 and awesome flights!
Very nice review. Will have to try a set of One80 darts some day as every review is always positive
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points