Shot Darts

Target Pro Tour Board?
Question 
Anyone Tried the Target pro tour board? I'm interested in trying something else as I have only used Blade 4 and in the mood for a change lol

Whats your thoughts on it?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I got one a couple of years ago and liked it - apart from a few throws at the product launch I've not tried another since, although they did seem pretty good at the launch and I will get another when the current board needs changing if I don't get a G3 first
I think Tormentor just got one in the "show me what just came in " thread
I have had several 'Target Pro Vision' boards - they dont make those now as far as I am aware and so the Pro Tour may be the updated model?

If so, I would rate them as good as the Blade 4 in my opinion, mine have certainly held up as well as the Blade 4 I have.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
To me this looks like a version of the pro tour branded as Phil Taylor (I could be completely wrong, maybe someone will know for sure) which is on offer at argos if you want to pick up one slightly cheaper
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p...265740.htm
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Looks like it could be a TPT to me as well
get a g2 or wait for g3
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Yea I just got one 2 days ago and not very happy with it. Looks like it could be a good board but mine is rough! It's real dry and crumbly feeling, the sisal doesn't heal at all. Some of the colors are running into other segments, some big dents on the face. The wire system is nice and the bull is straight. It seems like it's old stock,just real dry. I threw for one day and it looks beat up and there is glue all over the points when I pull them out. Trying now to see if I can return it- it's rough looking
I won 2 here in a comp, nice colours, well defined segments, nice thin wires and not too soft. Did not like the marbling across the segments though. Waiting for the G3 now, ONE80 say before Christmas...............
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Mine is going back! Should of stuck with the B4 DC- wish I could get a G3 here without it costing an arm for shipping
Hmmm

Think I might give it a try....

Need to get another one soon anyway for my games room too so if its no good I can stick it in the house and get a B4 for the games room
Not the G2?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Not available where I am so wont be paying shipping on it lol