Harrows Darts.

TITAN REVIEWS - One80 Dragon 20g Soft Tip
Hey Nutz, time for another TITANNNN REVIEWWWWW! My One80 Dragon 20g soft tip darts that I received in a trade. I thought they were 18g total, but found out during this review they're 18g barrels but that doesn't bother me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Now Lets get started!

-My Set Up:
Flights: Target Rhino150, Green
Shafts: L-Style Carbon 260, Black
Tips: L-Style Lippoints, White (Soft), Target Titanium 26mm Conversion Points (Steel)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-Dimensions

L - Barrel Only: 50.80mm
L - Barrel w/ Soft Tip: 77.16mm
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

W: 5.66mm

L - Rear Smooth Area: 7.71mm
L - Rear Grip: 23.16mm of micro rings.
L - Middle Smooth Area: 6.07mm
L - Front Grip: 6.32mm of 3 grooves.
L - Front Smooth Area: 7.6mm

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Drill (Rear/ Shaft side): 7.99mm
Drill (Front/ Tip side): 7.45mm
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-Weight

Barrel 1: 18.00g
Barrel 2: 17.98g
Barrel 3: 18.02g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Barrel w/ Soft Tip: 18.28g
Barrel, Soft Tip, Short Setup: 19.79g
Barrel, Soft Tip, Int. Setup: 19.96g
Barrel, Soft Tip, Medium Setup: 20.27g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Barrel w/ Conversion Point: 19.01g
Barrel, C. Point, Short Setup: 20.51g
Barrel, C. Point, Int. Setup: 20.68g
Barrel, C. Point, Medium Setup: 21.00g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
-C.o.G

Barrel Only:

[u]-Soft Tip C.o.G.[/u]
Barrel w/ Soft Tip:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Short Setup:
Int. Setup:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Medium Setup:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-C.o.G. with Conversion Point

Barrel w/ Conversion Point:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Short Setup:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Int. Setup:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Medium Setup:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Overall, I didn't like this at first but as I started to use them and got use to the thin barrels, I love them. I hit the bull so easily with these and the thin barrels are a huge advantage to fitting all 3 in a bed. One80 makes good quality darts and the Dragon series is a perfect example of it. Ive owned the steel tip version and now the soft tip and I won't be getting rid of these anytime soon. I highly recommend them to any steel or soft tip player that whats a thin, straight barrel with a good ring grip. Also, These bad boys dont look too bad in reverse either Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I hope you guys enjoyed the review of the One80 Dragon 20g Soft tip darts.

- James

Steel, Soft, Barrel Reversed
TITAN
Another nice review.

Keep it up! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks bud. And if anyone is wondering, the limit is 30 pics aloud per post. Thats why I had to break it into 2 posts lol
TITAN
Are these about the same dimension as the monter soldiers?
(09-17-2015, 08:43 PM)cweb8123 Wrote: Are these about the same dimension as the monter soldiers?

Close. The Monster Soldiers are a little longer and a little thicker.

Monster Soldier No.5 18g
L: 52.04mm
W: 6.01mm

One80 Dragon 20g
L: 50.80mm
W: 5.66mm

I did a review for the Soldiers last week if you want to go check it out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Great review, as a rear gripper the reversed barrel set up looks very interesting +1
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Great review again Titan, your on a roll! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
(09-17-2015, 08:57 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Great review, as a rear gripper the reversed barrel set up looks very interesting +1

yeah they feel great when the barrel is reversed too. But the C.o.G. is different so you'll have to adjust your throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. not that big a deal though
TITAN
Well done James. Nice review bud
Nice review, lots of pics.

One80 does call those 18g, though, and they make a 20g also. I used them shortly and used them reversed for that time. The 20g was pretty evenly drilled out on both sides, a few mm different, so I couldn't notice the difference in balance.
thats ok, I like these ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. makes them fly nice in steel tip too
TITAN
Team one80 FTW.
Nice Review,,,, Nice darts ,,,,I have a question,,,How well do the Target Titanium conversion points fit,,??? Is the transition from point to barrel perfectly smooth ,,,,?
Great review and very nice darts. I have the 20g soft tips as well, even though I haven't thrown them in months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 #12 Reviews: DPC Practice Guide Serial 7hriller 9 3,008 05-29-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  5000th POST! TITAN REVIEW - Target Power 9Five Gen 3 Titan 36 10,334 03-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Monster Soldier No.5 18g Titan 19 8,177 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 21g Titan 37 16,867 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: HapBilko
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,239 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  S7 Reviews #9: Unicorn 21g Joe Cullen Serial 7hriller 11 4,893 07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: trekbowl300
  S7 Reviews #6: 25g Target Carrera C3 Serial 7hriller 18 7,263 05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Viking
  TITAN REVIEWS - Winmau Crisis 22g Titan 20 7,432 12-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Chardotz
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 Revenge 22g Titan 7 5,244 10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Ben Davison
  TITAN MINI REVIEW - Flight Thickness 100 v 150 v 180 Titan 15 6,526 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: atas41