Double Top Darts.

TITAN REVIEWS - Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 21g
What's up Nutz? Time for my second TITANNN REVIEWWWWWW of the new Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 90% tungsten darts. It comes in 21g, 23g, 25g, and 18g soft tip version. I received my set, the 21g version, the other day in the mail and my first time using them I won a local blind draw with my league. They come with 26mm standard silver points. They were causing my darts to fall out a lot at the blind draw, so I exchanged them for 30mm Diamond Pro points.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
-Grip

The grip feels great. I love the feel of it. Its an excellent mixture between nano and ring grip.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-Dimensions

L: 50.96mm
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
W: 6.26mm
W-Grooves: About 5.70mm ( I couldn't get one side of the caliper into the groove. It came out to 5.72mm, So I figured about another 2mm it would fit. )

Rear L: 9.11mm
Micro-Ring L: 1.64mm
Grooves L: 1.05mm
Rear L: 6.06mm

Drill Depth: 12.56mm

-Weight

Barrel 1: 21.12g
Barrel 2: 21.13g
Barrel 3: 21.13g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Barrel + Short Shaft: 22.64g
Barrel + Int. Shaft: 22.82g
Barrel + Medium Shaft: 23.16g

-C.o.G.

Barrel Only:
With Short Shaft:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
With Int. Shaft:
With Medium Shaft:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Overall:
This is an well designed dart and I recommend anyone who likes ring/micro grip to get them. When Adrian Lewis' Gen 2 came out and i got them in the mail, I wanted a set with rings farther back instead of the smaller ring grip. Well Target did that and more by adding micro grip to the rings and it came out great! I hope you guys enjoyed this review and if anyone has been tempted to buy them but was unsure, I hope this review helped push you in the right direction to buying them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. you won't regret it!
Thanks Nutz,
-James

I pre-ordered them from A180.co.uk for $51 and it was well worth it! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. https://www.a180.co.uk/product.php?xProd=6386¤cy=3
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Nice review James, you getting pretty good at this! Would like to try a set of these, I thought I seen somewhere the gen 3 was thicker in diameter but I see it's not from your review. Good to know
Excellent review. Thanks buddy. The photos say it well but your description of the feel of the dart is priceless
+1
Excellent job oh, Mighty Titan!

I will spareth thy butt this time! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great job James! +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

thank you Edgar for your kindness!

and thanks Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Yep very nice! A +1 from me as well. nice looking barrel dart there. I wonder though...with a dart that is basically uniform through out, do you have any difficulty "Land-marking" where your fingers grip from shot to shot?
not for me, because I grip right after the smooth/micro area in the back, so the first couple rings is the area I hold it. but for a front gripper, it might be a little difficult
TITAN
Worse for a "Mid-gripper" I'd suppose as well. I tend to put my ring finger of my throwing hand at the 'nose', that usually helps unless its an especially long continuous barrel.
Excellent review and pictures. +1
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

You make me want the 21g instead of 23g mate
may all the doubles be with you

Great review mate. +1! I got the 25g versions. Super nice darts but tbh the micro grip does not do anything for me.
thanks everyone. and Fred, It wouldn't hurt to have one in each weight Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Whahaha
may all the doubles be with you

Great review, thanks for the time and effort +1 mate
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 #12 Reviews: DPC Practice Guide Serial 7hriller 9 3,019 05-29-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  5000th POST! TITAN REVIEW - Target Power 9Five Gen 3 Titan 36 10,334 03-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Monster Soldier No.5 18g Titan 19 8,186 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,246 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  S7 Reviews #9: Unicorn 21g Joe Cullen Serial 7hriller 11 4,896 07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: trekbowl300
  S7 Reviews #6: 25g Target Carrera C3 Serial 7hriller 18 7,266 05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Viking
  Adrian Lewis Gen 3 b the v 13 4,503 05-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Viking
  TITAN REVIEWS - Winmau Crisis 22g Titan 20 7,432 12-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Chardotz
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 Revenge 22g Titan 7 5,247 10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Ben Davison
  TITAN MINI REVIEW - Flight Thickness 100 v 150 v 180 Titan 15 6,536 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: atas41