Unicorn

DartSight training aid review
Last one from me for today. I promise. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So while I was at it, I thought I'd have a go with this - as for the price of a pint what could go wrong?

Here it is:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I should add: I only really bought this for the craic. As a Flight Schooler I was skeptical this would actually work. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So on the DartSight website it gives you some instructions on how to use it. So I try it and... eh...

Yeah this isn't... how do I make this thing work?!

After some experimentation, I found it actually fit best on my thumb.

I looked like a bit of an idiot wearing it but still, it'll help my game, right?

...right...?

A 26 with my first throw wasn't encouraging. But for £3 I refused to give up! So I kept at it, and...

At least it's helped my vertical consistency if anything, that was an issue before.

I decided to change target and go for the bull. First throw and...

Eh?! I can't usually do that!

Just to prove it's not a fluke either:

It definitely helps my bull aiming then. I struggle there usually and this actually helped!

In conclusion: while I haven't found it massively useful thus far, I can see the idea behind it and I think it could work if used right. I might not be able to use it right but if anything it makes things a little more fun. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts

It works better if you look through it and try not to stick your tongue through it! :p

Nice little review. I have always wanted to mess around with one just for fun, but never did.
nice review bud. its nice to see someone actually bought one and used it lol. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
PMSL
LOL great review! I should get one just for the fun, its cheap enough but I really cant see it working for me with my dodgy eyesight, it looks like it could be more of a hindrance.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good on ya Josh nice review with a lot of humour thrown in +1 for me cos I reckon your review has prevented a stampede of Dartsnutz member clamouring for their piggy banks in order to get one.
For those who already ordered one or more Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. don't worry, as I think they come with a 2 year "cooling off period" so you can return them.

There is however a silver lining to this piece of kit....

IF as is the case I'm sure, with ALL single Dartsnutz members who dream of meeting someone out there in Dartland.....seeking a kindred spirit...... a partner to share a blissful life 'Chucking Arrer's.... There's a perfect opportunity to use it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cos' I cannot think of a more suitable and romantic gesture than your doubles partner passing this little gem to you as you all stand gathered at the oche.....YES.... what a fantastic Wedding ring this would make!!!.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So it's a thumbs up for me...but I'll have to check the instructions out again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Very Good, Pal...