Darts Buddy

List the "Mom and Pop" Dart shops in your area!
It seems that they are drying up faster than California Almond groves.

List your favorite local dart shop here and give them a hand.

I don't have one! So, there ya go! Save the Whales!
No shops here but flea market 35 miles away a guy has a booth with overpriced stuff. Use to be two booths now only one.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ton Eighty owned by the former founder, and President, of the GNODA (Greater New Orleans Darts Association) John Miles. His place is located just off the West Bank Expressway at 861 Avenue C in Marrerro, La. Phone number is 340-3278. He handles a large compliment of darts, tons of shafts and flights, boards, dart cases, scoreboards along with refurbishing and selling billiard tables, cues and accessories.
no idea. not one in my city. might have to drive 120 miles north
Darts & Things in Southern California Valley

https://dartsandthings.com/

Peruse thousands of items for darting enthusiasts and novices alike that are not available anywhere else in Los Angeles county. Test darts and flights in the store and call on the expertise of our friendly staff to find the best and darting opportunities around. We're located in the San Fernando Valley, just minutes from the 405 and 101 freeways.

THE STORE, since 1983

16217 Victory Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91406

New Store Hours
Closed Monday & Tuesday

Open Wednesday - Sunday
10:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Please call (818) 781- 8571
for our email address
Well done guys!

The minnows among the sharks appreciate this.

I did find one. They moved from the East side of Manhattan to the west. I've bought shafts and flights from them, they were good, so here's a shout out for them:

Blatt Billiards

330 WEST 38TH ST. NYC, NY 10018 212.674.8855

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Shoot the bull in Phoenix Arizona

https://shootthebull.com/

Phx Hideout

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...78&fref=ts
Dayton Embroidery and Darts Very nice people. I'm happy to send business their way.

Pat
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Fort Worth....Lone Star Billiards and Darts on Graves (minutes from my home) in an industrial center right off Trinity Blvd and 820 or can access from 121 and Handley Ederville Road. They know their stuff. Owner is super nice and Chris (who shoots at Volcanes and is a darn good darter, as is his darting partner) works there and gave me a darts lesson-my first. Was very helpful to me when i wandered in to Volcanoes the other night. Watched CA charity competition. Fine folks, bought my board from them and any stuff I can like flights, shafts, pouches, darts case.
In the LA area, besides Darts & Things there's also EZ Billiards in Santa Clarita. They don't have a huge selection, but they seem to have more "modern" (non-knurled) darts than Darts & Things. Less of an actual clue about the game, though.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

This is really interesting. I live in a former coal mining town with dwindling population. There is a store that sells a little bit of everything and they do sell darts. Surprisingly, their prices are very reasonable. They also stock shafts, flights and cases.
DartsNutz BSS
(09-17-2015, 02:06 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: DartsNutz BSS
???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I prefer to use sponsor shops *Saber* 31 2,787 10-20-2018, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  actual walk in darts shops davies 3 1,774 11-09-2017, 04:00 AM
Last Post: mc1958