Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

League Stats - I need Help .. please
Hey all you Dartnutz, I call your expertise.

I volunteered to do stats for a new Singles & Doubles League. So I need to keep track or Wins and Loss for every player, every doubles team. Additionally I need to track high scores, high outs and least darts thrown for the league.

Ideally I need a summary of what happened week to week and whats the yearly totals by team and individual so I can post to Facebook or the like.

Anybody have something similar in Excel perhaps. Something to get me going in the right direction?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
I did stats for my one league last year i dont have the usb stick anymore, we use Excel for it i'll see if i can get a copy
(09-16-2015, 02:49 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I did stats for my one league last year i dont have the usb stick anymore, we use Excel for it i'll see if i can get a copy

Thanks Crusher17 ... you would save me alot of developing time which I can devote on the practice board instead Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
I have a couple things I could send you. Pm me.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
(09-17-2015, 05:09 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: I have a couple things I could send you. Pm me.

Thanks. Pm on its way Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prodarter 501 stats issue Tlowe 4 571 04-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Tlowe