Shot Darts

Moderators' Priviliges
I'm not sure exactly who's in charge of what around here, and who has the votes. But one of the nice things about moderating a forum like this one is the privilege of altering history, or even erasing it. Taking the dirty laundry back in off the line. The recent thread originated by Cyanide (who took no subsequent part) may be a good place to exercise that privilege, guys.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

It is never a good idea to question the mods wisdom on the open forum, a simple PM to one of them would be much better, that way it does not look like you're throwing them under the bus.....
(09-15-2015, 03:29 PM)brenthahn Wrote: I'm not sure exactly who's in charge of what around here, and who has the votes. But one of the nice things about moderating a forum like this one is the privilege of altering history, or even erasing it. Taking the dirty laundry back in off the line. The recent thread originated by Cyanide (who took no subsequent part) may be a good place to exercise that privilege, guys.

Thread has been closed by a mod. Members warned and given a cooling off period. This thread will now drop into oblivion as no one other than a mod/admin can resurrect it.

We also like to keep threads for reference if we ever need to.

As far as I can see the team has been doing their job as well as keeping our ethos of a low level of restrictions. Thread got out of hand and personal so now it's closed.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fair enough. Y'all have thought it through.

Yes, someone has to clean the dishes and take out the trash. It's sometimes a very irritating job but someone has to do it. Thanks for understanding. We all need each other's trust and support.

And Brent, see you at McCleod tonight 7pm. Tuesdays steel blind draw. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote:… see you at McCleod tonight 7pm. Tuesdays steel blind draw.

I haven't been for a while, but I have a bunch of "store credit" I have to drink up. Maybe tonight!

My Salut and Admiration to the Mod and Admin teams, and especially their decision to allow many topics that can be discussed here, some bordering on potentially 'sensitive'. I really appreciate that. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote:My Salut and Admiration to the Mod and Admin teams, and especially their decision to allow many topics that can be discussed here, some bordering on potentially 'sensitive'.

I'm all for that as well, don't get me wrong. It's the childish tantrums, personal attacks and saloon language that I'm taking issue with. I'd like us all to come off as gentlepersons, even if we're only faking it.

I don't mean to derail the thread but I just noticed the bottom of Brent's sig counting 26's this year, I found it very funny Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the reminder. It needs constant updating.

That is a lot of 26's- hmm how many 41's and 45's to go along with those 26's lol.
But then I'd have to include all the 11's and 7's... too much for one person to keep track of.

Turn the board around. You might get luckier. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ha! well spotted!

That is funny and different from the normal counts lol
LOL, I wish I had totalled my 26's too, should have kept a record of my 140's though, I seem to have hit loads this year!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album